Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone actually going on Sunday?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I know but doesnt mean it is right. Something wrong if somebody wants to take there child and expected to pay full price for them
there`s a lot wrong about ticket share and ticket exchange. All about making money.. Making you pay again for the tickets you`ve already bought.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
No one brought my ticket on exchange like they did for the Man City game ,gutted , so I turned up for first half , passed pretty quickly for a change

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My nephew, who I normally go with, has his daughter home for the weekend and is taking her having got two seats in the row in front of our two STs. I've given his ST to a mate from my over 60s football team and am now quite looking forward to the 4 of us going, (although I have had a couple of glasses tonight).

A bit of good football from us, no rain, maybe a goal, or even a point and it could be a really lovely day :thumbsup:

Well that was a lovely day out :banana:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Barely any of the regulars around me today

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Great to see, given all the negativity and doomsaying on here that over 31 thousand people made the effort to get to the game today. Well done to each and every one of those 31,000+ legends.

:thumbsup:
Closer to 25000 I reckon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here