Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another Potter half time implosion

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
bad self confidence, nerves, over thinking every pass sounds a lot like poor, or wrong, motivations. manager is suppose to address this.

And if he was a programmer and they were machines, he could. However they are humans the whole lot and there is no magic trick to make them forget their struggles. You could compare it to war veterans who get therapy... sure, might help, might take many years rather than a half-time break, but in some cases the traumas stay for life. Thats not because the therapist struggles but because humans are complex creatures.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm increasingly starting to wonder whether junior is actually just a sock puppet account used by mod or mods unknown to drive up interest with all the people he catches in his trawl after every game

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Webster injured? If not Cuc in defence and Solly on achieved no tactical difference. As always Danny W was world class.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Back to Potter - I do wonder why whenever there’s a break in play most managers gather a number of their players around them whilst they are taking on water and issue instructions. Potter rarely does this. Is it because he likes to follow the rules or does he have nothing to say?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always chuckle to my self now when I see a junior thread.

Casting the net wide, then sitting back, giggle to himself, watch the bites.

Took me a while but I now get it.

What makes me laugh is Junior's stance is taken as the voice of all NSC by the other end of the stooopid stick, whenever GPott 'proves all the moaners wrong'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here