Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andy aka The Other One gofundme

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm just about to go out for tea so I'll be brief but Riccardo has the merch. Unfortunately, my son got stage fright so you've got me with him for the scarf photo.

Him and his wife are lovely people. He is very grateful, I'll post a full update tomorrow but the big news is that he promises to wear the apron.
1000029885.jpg
1000029882.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@Bombardier Can you do me a favour? Can you confirm the email address you got hold of Riccardo on? I'm assuming it's info@cuocoecamicia.it

Don't want to turn up and no one there!

I'm in receipt of the goods. Loving the Apron.
Legend - can you please tell him hundreds of BHA fans on this forum who consider him a proper legend for protecting some of our own and being an absolute gentleman. Love what you chaps have organised - take a bow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@jackalbion Having not really seen the interviews etc etc do you think the attack was at all football related or just tourist easy picking mugging? Sorry to bring it up - I meant to ask you…

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
@jackalbion Having not really seen the interviews etc etc do you think the attack was at all football related or just tourist easy picking mugging? Sorry to bring it up - I meant to ask you…
I think it was football related probably, they didn’t rob me, that’s my gut feeling, while Andy got robbed, it was more a case of that they grabbed his bag, and just happened to grab it. I had an iPhone, wallet and €50 in cash, none of that got taken. They’ve got a reputation, we were just unlucky.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think it was football related probably, they didn’t rob me, that’s my gut feeling, while Andy got robbed, it was more a case of that they grabbed his bag, and just happened to grab it. I had an iPhone, wallet and €50 in cash, none of that got taken. They’ve got a reputation, we were just unlucky.
Yes they did same to Man Utd and Liverpool - a small, small minority. It’s a shame all round and totally pointless. So cowardly as nobody can do anything back to someone with a weapon. I hope they lose sleep but they won’t. Scum.

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Yes they did sale to Man Utd and Liverpool - a small, small minority. It’s a shame all round and totally pointless. So cowardly as nobody can do anything back to someone with a weapon. I hope they lose sleep but they won’t. Scum.
Yeah a small minority, I don’t whether they thought they got Brighton’s top ultra, when in fact they got someone who ground hops to non league clubs and collects pin badges.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah a small minority, I don’t whether they thought they got Brighton’s top ultra, when in fact they got someone who ground hops to non league clubs and collects pin badges.
Our top ultra was always krispies and he’s a nurse so I’d like to see them try hurt him 😬🙌

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here