Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] .... And breathe

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I was as angry as the next man, with regard to the refereeing of yesterday's game. I'm hugely disappointed about our league position, compared with how things were looking a few months ago, BUT .... we have to take a moment to appreciate where we are and where we could be. City deserved to win and the officials were crap and didn't help us, that's it.

We've had a diabolical injury list, all season, we've had a manager who every man and his dog are talking up and is naturally No 1 candidate for any position that arises, and we've had our first season in Europe.

Yes, we need to invest in new players, and I'm sure TB & PBOBE will, but they'll also see the players returning from injury and those developing through our academy system.

I supported Albion as a youngster in the 60s, I left the area and came back in '99 and got a season ticket at Withdean and have had one ever since, this doesn't make me a better fan, a worse fan or entitle me to feel my opinion is better than yours, anyone paying for a ticket is rightly entitled to criticise the team. All I'm saying is let's not go into meltdown and turn against those that have got us this far. A very, very, small minority seem to think we should be overspending and working towards Champions of Europe, it ain't going to happen unless we sell our souls and become an oil states disposable toy, which I, for one, don't want.

We'll become an established Top 10 side, be financially stable and get the occasional dalliance with Europa League and the Top 6; to be fair we're not far from that now, so chill and enjoy the ride. #UTA #KeepTheFaith

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear god, more of nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here