Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] An evening with someone from NSC…..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes, NSC can be a force for good.

I'd like to spend an evening with some of the Cycling Geeks boys again. Except [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]. He's a bit of a tosser.

:lolol:

I still chuckle that time he rode passed that cycling team and said ‘do you need any help on the front?’ :lol::lol::facepalm:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
LOL

So sorry, you should’ve definitely been on my list for NFL alone, whilst Icy Gull and Guinness Boy are talking F1, we can be drowning our sorrows discussing a real sport 😉, and the failings of the Jags and Giants……

:lol: I’m such a sucker, a new season and and new head coach and I’ve got this renewed optimism, just waiting for Baalke to ruin it all in free agency and my hopes will be dashed before the first game. Oh the joys!

Jan 30, 2008
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] for me. Suspect we went to loads of the same gigs in the 70’s & 80’s and would spend the evening reminiscing about the baseball bat incidents when Bad Manners played the Top Rank and other tales of derring do.

So long as week away from discussing you know what* will get on fine.

*NSC’s hardest creature obvs. #TeamHoneyBadger

That post nearly brought a tear to me eye EP :thumbsup:

Regards
DF

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
:lol: I’m such a sucker, a new season and and new head coach and I’ve got this renewed optimism, just waiting for Baalke to ruin it all in free agency and my hopes will be dashed before the first game. Oh the joys!

The Giants are looking to create salary space…..

Rudolph has gone and I think Bradberry should go, but Saquon is in the mix…….. don’t know how I feel about it, but realistically after last season I think we’re 5 years from being competitive…..

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It's the best part of 25 years since I saw [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] IRL, so a catch-up with them would be my choice.

Music-wise, [MENTION=587]Pevenseagull[/MENTION] seems to have impeccable taste, so a beer and bands chat with him gets a thumbs-up too.

And hopefully [MENTION=325]hart's shirt[/MENTION] should be back in town for another game at the Movenpick soon...?

just to clarify

I honestly believe that Billy Joel, "The Stranger' is a better album than 'Sgt. Peppers'. .... (I've got in trouble for this in the past)

In no particular order .... Loveless, The Stranger, Under The Bushes Under The Stars, Lodger, Blue Bell Knoll.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here