Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An appeal to all Albion fans tomorrow!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Why what’s he done apart from sell anything that moves?
Given the clubs "we are not a prison" attitude towards players who want to leave i think he gets the best deal he can for the club . Barber is one of the good guys imo , i`m sure he doesn`t want to see our assets leave .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Utter tosh. Not sure you know how a successful business works
Given the clubs "we are not a prison" attitude towards players who want to leave i think he gets the best deal he can for the club . Barber is one of the good guys imo , i`m sure he doesn`t want to see our assets leave .
And that’s fine if you re invest in the product we are arguably weaker than last season, We rely on midfielders scoring which is fine until they don’t.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And that’s fine if you re invest in the product we are arguably weaker than last season, We rely on midfielders scoring which is fine until they don’t.
My point was that Paul Barber has very little to do with the incoming or outgoing of football related personnel, other than as a Board member

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Utter tosh. Not sure you know how a successful business operates.
Successful business sell assets for a large profit and replace them for another asset to sell at a large profit. We are failing in the second option apart from Caciedo. Who will also be sold for a large profit and not replaced. So to look at the chart on the wall its going down into the bin.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'll be booing Potter (not the whole game mind) but I respect the opinion of those who choose not too or even applaud him.

We need the atmosphere to be raucous tomorrow and I suspect the antipathy towards the asset strippers will fuel our support for the team!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I`d love for us to get a new Glenn or Bobby , but as we are continually told , we are trying to be self sustaining .

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Successful business sell assets for a large profit and replace them for another asset to sell at a large profit. We are failing in the second option apart from Caciedo. Who will also be sold for a large profit and not replaced. So to look at the chart on the wall its going down into the bin.
You have a short memory. White, Bissouma and Cucu didn’t appear out of thin air.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I really have no anger for Potter, he would have been mad not to go.

Having said that I would love to be there and have a good old boo. Love a bit of panto.

Might even boo at the telly.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will be booing all day, so that I get the perfect pitch.
Our bowls pennants season starts this afternoon and I will be practice booing the opposition as a warm up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But we're ALL going to grass up any Chelsea fans in the home sections, right?

Right.
Yes. Er, except my little brother who will be joining me later today for Bob's first win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here