Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She is a strange woman though. In fact, she's an absolute ****ing mentalist. Sir Kier must have had a grin like a Cheshire Cat when she was announced.
The current Tory government is pathetic, the pogrom conducted by Johnson on his election has left the Tories utterly bereft of anyone with talent,vision or the drive to deliver anything other than what the moronic sycophants of the Daily Mail/Daily Express/Daily Telegraph demand.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The 2016 Referendum took a wrecking ball to the cohesiveness of our country,

The Criminal championed leaving for personal advancement not by conviction.

Here lies Boris Johnson, former P.M....

...and lies and lies and lies....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The 2016 Referendum took a wrecking ball to the cohesiveness of our country,

The Criminal championed leaving for personal advancement not by conviction.

Here lies Boris Johnson, former P.M....

...and lies and lies and lies....

The cu*t is proficient in a few languages and very much an europhile by all accounts. But that stands for nothing when being king of the world is your agenda, at anyones expense and with nothing but your own gain in mind. He is and has never been anything other than a parasite.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She is a strange woman though. In fact, she's an absolute ****ing mentalist. Sir Kier must have had a grin like a Cheshire Cat when she was announced.

Except that during the next two years she has the capability of adding hundreds of billions to the national debt. With Johnson, his lack of grasp of detail meant that a great deal of the damage he could have inflicted (and he still managed to inflict a mass of it) was mitigated by the civil service.

If Cosplay Thatcher can run a meeting without flicking through her cellphone after a couple of minutes, bored, and arranging to meet young 'talent' for a shag later, she may actually manage to get a great deal of her expensive mad bollocks done. :eek:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A trend, if a little more succinct

Probably should point out NSFW (if anyone still actually works in a shared office :wink:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I'm also of the 'careful what you wish for' persuasion as far as Ms.Truss is concerned.

The people who rid us of Johnson (tory MPs) and not the same people who elected Truss instead of Sunak. That was the rank and file membership.

Fear of the loony right membership was never sufficient justification for keeping the devil the MPs know in power.

The tory MPs eventually did do the right thing. Unfortunately they then presented the members with a chance to make Truss PM. They did not learn from the fiasco of Labour MPs putting Corbyn on their ballot. They could have manipulated the vote so Sunak and Tug-on-hat were the final two and the fairly safe smart option (Sunak), their preferred leader, would have won (Tug-on being too left wing for the rank and file).

So 'careful what you wish for' may well apply to tory MPs, albeit 'careful how you manage change' might be a better mantra for next time....(likely to be a few days after the next general election).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Except that during the next two years she has the capability of adding hundreds of billions to the national debt. With Johnson, his lack of grasp of detail meant that a great deal of the damage he could have inflicted (and he still managed to inflict a mass of it) was mitigated by the civil service.

If Cosplay Thatcher can run a meeting without flicking through her cellphone after a couple of minutes, bored, and arranging to meet young 'talent' for a shag later, she may actually manage to get a great deal of her expensive mad bollocks done. :eek:

Oh she'll be a complete disaster but mostly for the poor who aren't needed now Brexit is done.

Levelling Up my 'arris.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't believe that.

Not the story from Barry G itself, the bit where 'Boris' suggested he didn't know what a CU was. I've no doubt that the conversation happened, but he pretty much lies every time he opens his mouth and there's normally a calculated reason for doing so...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't believe that.

Not the story from Barry G itself, the bit where 'Boris' suggested he didn't know what a CU was. I've no doubt that the conversation happened, but he pretty much lies every time he opens his mouth and there's normally a calculated reason for doing so...
I believe it, because it was a fundamental part of the Northern Ireland problem with a land border. He said there would be an Irish Sea border 'over his dead body'.
Gibraltar is still essentially in the EU, and were returning an MEP along with Cornwall prior to 2020, for the same reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here