macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We won’t be paying €25m for a 29 year old who signed a 4 year contract extension in January and has an agent called Pini Zahavi!

If we want a top level 29 year old left back, Tagliafico at Ajax is much more realistic at £4m if Barca get Alonso from Chelsea and don’t chase the Argentinian.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Be amazed if we spanked anything like that amount on a 29yr old with little to no resale value.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think someone's trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We would need a pool of potential replacements for Cucurella if we receive an offer we can’t refuse.
Enquire and get an idea as to whether there is any availability and potentially a price. Will be potentially leaked by selling club and agent to start a bidding war. Not saying there’s anything in it more than an initial enquiry. We seem to have been linked with a number of potential LWBs/ LB/ Left sided defender.
Gomez, Moreno, Destiny Udoge, Bassey, Colwill. Tag from Ajax. Anyone else I’ve missed?
Some of these could be a Burn replacement.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
a link in the spanish press:

https://ondabetica.es/real-betis/15536/alex-moreno-llave-traspaso-aouar-realbetis-laliga-22-23/

fits with naylor saying we may sign a left back regardless of cucurella staying/going :shrug:

price does seem very, very steep for someone who probably wouldn't be an immediate starter, unless cucu is being permanently moved to left centre back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvxGBVX1SCg

I would guess less than 1% chance of paying £25m for a 29 yr old !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1549132901077467136[/tweet]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We won’t be paying €25m for a 29 year old who signed a 4 year contract extension in January and has an agent called Pini Zahavi!

If we want a top level 29 year old left back, Tagliafico at Ajax is much more realistic at £4m if Barca get Alonso from Chelsea and don’t chase the Argentinian.

Pesetas?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Doesn't seem like a Bloom type of investment.

Doesn't fit our model.

I called it Male Cow Manure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Be amazed if we spanked anything like that amount on a 29yr old with little to no resale value.

Is it possible you're getting your spankings and your spunkings mixed up? :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We would need a pool of potential replacements for Cucurella if we receive an offer we can’t refuse.
Enquire and get an idea as to whether there is any availability and potentially a price. Will be potentially leaked by selling club and agent to start a bidding war. Not saying there’s anything in it more than an initial enquiry. We seem to have been linked with a number of potential LWBs/ LB/ Left sided defender.
Gomez, Moreno, Destiny Udoge, Bassey, Colwill. Tag from Ajax. Anyone else I’ve missed?
Some of these could be a Burn replacement.

Top ten EPL club linked to possible transfers, shock horror.

Welcome to the new age.....:lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forest still working on this deal.

Still available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here