Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Albion fan winding up dirty fans.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We'd be pointing out the same in other circumstances.

The way it's been reported rightly or wrongly, we do look like we are trying to avoid the risk of relegation at all costs. From an outside perspective (in fact, even from my perspective) we were looking like freefalling into the drop zone on terrible form and with a very difficult run-in. I can easily see why fans of other clubs would accuse us of trying to avoid having to fight to avoid it.

It's so frustrating seeing sides like Newcastle and Palace being able to take the higher ground on this over us.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We'd be pointing out the same in other circumstances.

The way it's been reported rightly or wrongly, we do look like we are trying to avoid the risk of relegation at all costs. From an outside perspective (in fact, even from my perspective) we were looking like freefalling into the drop zone on terrible form and with a very difficult run-in. I can easily see why fans of other clubs would accuse us of trying to avoid having to fight to avoid it.

It's so frustrating seeing sides like Newcastle and Palace being able to take the higher ground on this over us.

Reading between the lines... Palace are desperate to get this season up and running at any cost as they are worried about going bust for a 3rd time... The wages they pay are eye watering... Parish is seriously worried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here