Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Bit miffed to have bought a ticket near the away mob yesterday, only now to see there's a few seats going in the North.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
About 350 left of the resale tickets. Roughly 460 seemed to be the peak of resale available around midday, so 100+ gone since then. Assuming not many more are going to list their tickets for resale its going to bloody packed at the Amex tomorrow!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
About 350 left of the resale tickets. Roughly 460 seemed to be the peak of resale available around midday, so 100+ gone since then. Assuming not many more are going to list their tickets for resale its going to bloody packed at the Amex tomorrow!!

I guess it will be just a few hundred under capacity.

In terms of genuine attendance, probably the biggest crowd of home fans in a very, very long time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guess it will be just a few hundred under capacity.

In terms of genuine attendance, probably the biggest crowd of home fans in a very, very long time.
I think it will be the most people at a home Brighton match since 32,534 saw us play West Ham on 2.10.1978, depending on how many with tickets don't turn up

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think it will be the most people at a home Brighton match since 32,534 saw us play West Ham on 2.10.1978, depending on how many with tickets don't turn up
I turned up to the NS "late" on that day with my Dad (i.e. 2.30pm rather than usual 1.30pm...) and ended up right up against the fence in the NE Corner... not the best spot to be.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I turned up to the NS "late" on that day with my Dad (i.e. 2.30pm rather than usual 1.30pm...) and ended up right up against the fence in the NE Corner... not the best spot to be.
Think you will find the 37,000 v Fulham tops that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Admin fees on the ticket exchange have gone up.
It's only for Europa League tickets bought as part of the three-match pick, isn't it?

The club made it quite clear that there was a big discount on those tickets and only intended for those who could make all three games.

For league games it's still £1 away from 1/19th of the season ticket price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here