Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] A Question for the parking Gurus

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Help!
I need to know where I stand, please.
The wife received a letter from National Parking enforcement with a PCN notice back in January.
long story short, Our Granddaughter was born extremely premature and is quite vulnerable and needs Oxygen.
There was a small fire at my daughters flat, So my wife went to collect her while the babies parents cleaned up the flat. she did not know there are cameras on the site and she received the PCN.

We could access the pictures from the offence and although she was there 19 minutes, it's obvious that the car doors are open and they are loading all the babies paraphernalia from the 5th floor as well as my Granddaughter.

My wife appealed by return, and was told as she was not the registered keeper she could not.
I appealed as the registered keeper and was told that I would need to let them know who the driver was :facepalm:
I explained the situation and said if that was the case i would need another appeal form.
I heard nothing from them so about a week later I sent a letter (email) explaining the situation again and stating my wish to appeal, This again was ignored (I actually thought they had let it go).

The wife received a text Friday to say she owed £170 and the usual threats from a company called TNC.
I called them to try to get an explanation but as you can imagine, the bloke I spoke to was a complete ********.

If you have read this far, Thank You!
My questions are?

As NPE messed us about with the appeal and I never received an acknowledgement that the appeal had failed, have i still got recourse with them or have they washed their hands of it?

I believe I have decent evidence to fight this if it goes to court, Is this a wise move.

Can a court issue a CCJ without telling me?

Again, thanks if you read this & any advice greatly appreciated..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here