Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A pre-sale thanks!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
To whoever it was that posted the link to the pre-sale for the Women's Euros on NSC last year - a massive thanks!!

I was lucky and privileged to have gone to the two Amex England games, and the Final - all courtesy of the pre-sale link. When I read about how difficult it had been to get tickets more recently, it makes me very grateful to have got in early.

So cheers to whoever it was!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
To whoever it was that posted the link to the pre-sale for the Women's Euros on NSC last year - a massive thanks!!

I was lucky and privileged to have gone to the two Amex England games, and the Final - all courtesy of the pre-sale link. When I read about how difficult it had been to get tickets more recently, it makes me very grateful to have got in early.

You're welcome...

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...2021-matches&p=9936766&viewfull=1#post9936766

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Don't listen to that scoundrel [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION], it was me all along... You are more than welcome x

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...s-to-watch-female-women-play-women-s-football

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m delighted you took my advice. How did they get on ?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
You don't have to thank me, it was a pleasure to help.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Some interesting comments posted on those other threads. I wonder if/which posters have changed their opinions? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here