Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7th Nation Army

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
To who ever organises the singing please can we stop that awful Ohhh Uuuh ohhh Roberto Di Zerbi song and sing Ohhhhhh Roberto Di Zerbi to 7th Nation Army.

TIA

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
To who ever organises the singing please can we stop that awful Ohhh Uuuh ohhh Roberto Di Zerbi song and sing Ohhhhhh Roberto Di Zerbi to 7th Nation Army.

TIA
The Seven Nation Army one which was originally sung doesn’t have "Ohhhhh" in it as that makes it too many syllables, it was:
"Robbbbb-berto De Zerbi"

I myself though prefer the newer one

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

TIA
Not until we sort out a decent Mac Allister song, the ‘do wah diddy’ version really is quite poor…..

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Not until we sort out a decent Mac Allister song, the ‘do wah diddy’ version really is quite poor…..
And sung FAR too fast that even if you DO manage to work our what the words are, you struggle to fit them all in so just fast forward to the do wah diddy bit.
SLOW DOWN WITH THE SONGS FFS.

See also Sussex….Good old, by the sea.
Or as the north stand know it, goodolsusbysea

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I will not rest until the chant writers have written a chant using this tune. It. Is. A. Disgrace.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And sung FAR too fast that even if you DO manage to work our what the words are, you struggle to fit them all in so just fast forward to the do wah diddy bit.
SLOW DOWN WITH THE SONGS FFS.

See also Sussex….Good old, by the sea.
Or as the north stand know it, goodolsusbysea
I’ve got a theory as to why everything is sung too quickly in the North Stand, and it involves Columbia and toilets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here