Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 60%

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Think we need to get this added to our badge, it's becoming RDZ's stock phrase about us! As he's said about a few of our players individually, apparently now as a team we are only at 60% of our potential according to his latest press conference.

I love his high standards. If we are only at 60%, I cannot wait to see how we're going to be playing by the end of this season!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Typical manager psychology for “don’t drop your standards”. As old as the hills. He knows we are flying right now better than anyone.

Pep gave a masterclass in it last night after the Spurs game. Paraphrased, but;

“I was happy with the first half (which they lost 0-2), but very angry with my players about the second half, no fire, no spirit (which they won 4-0)”

Older than Methuselah

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I hope to hear another rendition of “We’re Brighton Hove Albion, we’re taking the piss” please
I love the “we’re f***ing brilliant” getting dusted off from the vaults again. Magnificent

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Attachments

• DF9CE0E7-AF57-4E0B-87ED-83715D2CB24F.jpeg
    DF9CE0E7-AF57-4E0B-87ED-83715D2CB24F.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 30

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Let's look at the maths. 100% is 166.66% of 60%.

Therefore, as we are only running at 60%, when we reach our full potential, we can expect:

66% more Gross turns.
66% more PL defenders destroyed by Mitoma.
66% more red mist from Sanchez.
66% more belters from Solly.
66% more dark arts from Veltman.

And in an effort to keep it real, I haven't even mentioned goals, wins, points, league table position, Europe or being champions.....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Typical manager psychology for “don’t drop your standards”. As old as the hills. He knows we are flying right now better than anyone.

Pep gave a masterclass in it last night after the Spurs game. Paraphrased, but;

“I was happy with the first half (which they lost 0-2), but very angry with my players about the second half, no fire, no spirit (which they won 4-0)”

Older than Methuselah
As old as the hills it may well be, but it's certainly working at the moment!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If we win one nil on Saturday I’ll be ecstatic, then one nil again the following weekend at home to Bournemouth. Love the fact we’re scoring so many goals at the moment, but a winning streak could take us higher than we dared to dream. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here