Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 specific programmes wanted

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone wants to help a fellow fan out. I stopped buying programmes as soon as I turned an adult and realised I could get a pint for the same price instead, however I've decided to put my collection to use and frame a few meaningful ones on a wall in the spare bedroom. It's got the usual stuff (my first game, last at Goldstone, last at Gillingham, first at Withdean, last at Withdean, Chesterfield, Bristol City, playoff final etc). A few mates have kindly helped out already with the first few at the Amex.

Does anyone have the following programmes that they'd be willing to pass on or sell for a fair price?

- Wigan (the promotion game)
- Man City (first game in PL)
- FA Cup semi-final from Wembley v Man City

In the spirit of community, I have most home ones from 1993 to about 2006, so if anyone has a request for one that means something to them I'm happy to see if I have it and send it to them.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone wants to help a fellow fan out. I stopped buying programmes as soon as I turned an adult and realised I could get a pint for the same price instead, however I've decided to put my collection to use and frame a few meaningful ones on a wall in the spare bedroom. It's got the usual stuff (my first game, last at Goldstone, last at Gillingham, first at Withdean, last at Withdean, Chesterfield, Bristol City, playoff final etc). A few mates have kindly helped out already with the first few at the Amex.

Does anyone have the following programmes that they'd be willing to pass on or sell for a fair price?

- Wigan (the promotion game)
- Man City (first game in PL)
- FA Cup semi-final from Wembley v Man City

In the spirit of community, I have most home ones from 1993 to about 2006, so if anyone has a request for one that means something to them I'm happy to see if I have it and send it to them.

Took 5 seconds to find my Man City one !! You're welcome to it, do you go to home games ? Happy to give it to you, no fee required

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Took 5 seconds to find my Man City one !! You're welcome to it, do you go to home games ? Happy to give it to you, no fee required

That saved me from looking for mine, its somewhere in the middle of my extensive comic collection - most of which is randomly filed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here