Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] 2 Bublé tickets available - Thursday evening at Hove Cricket Ground

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Hi,

I have two standing (£79 face value) tickets for The Bublé for Thursday night at the County Grove, and need to get rid. Looking for £50 each ovno.

Please PM me if you would like them. They are digital tickets so can be emailed to you.

:tumble:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Hi,

I have two standing (£79 face value) tickets for The Bublé for Thursday night at the County Grove, and need to get rid. Looking for £50 each ovno.

Please PM me if you would like them. They are digital tickets so can be emailed to you.

:tumble:

Who is paying who the £50, out of interest? :blush:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I always quite naively think that a county cricket ground in the middle of July should be used for cricket. What must the groundsman think of these type of events! Though I realise actual cricket has been pushed to a time of year when there's barely any light and you need 3 jumpers

I always quite naively think that a county cricket ground in the middle of July should be used for cricket. What must the groundsman think of these type of events! Though I realise actual cricket has been pushed to a time of year when there's barely any light and you need 3 jumpers

Probably helps the bowlers giving added swing:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here