Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 13.6% chance of not finishing top 7

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
And around 20% chance of winning the FA cup.

Looks like would be a bottle job to not make it from here…

Source opta and bet 365
D8AAB195-E7A2-4050-AB81-501EC1F7B488.jpeg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
To me, that shows we have the biggest game of the season so far, coming up this Saturday

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Spurs fans are very down at the moment and think we will win there . However the form table shows we are level with them ,

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And around 20% chance of winning the FA cup.

Looks like would be a bottle job to not make it from here…

Source opta and bet 365
FA Cup tougher, if we beat Manure beating Citeh will be incredible hard.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Spurs fans are very down at the moment and think we will win there . However the form table shows we are level with them ,
It's about deep-down expectations, though.

Spurs fans **know** they should be beating #teamslikebrighton, so e.g. a 50:50 shot of a win against us seems like a real downer to them, whereas if you tell us we're 50:50 to beat Spurs we'd be ecstatic.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I know these sort of analyses will have factored in the difficulty of remaining fixtures, but we DO have a pretty tough run in....still to play Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City, Newcastle, Villa. I guess the issue is more about whether teams below can overhaul us. I'm counting out Brentford, Fulham and Chelsea....so that really only leaves Liverpool outside the current top 7. And they are all over the place atm. One thing that really stands out in those numbers is the relatively low probability of Villa finishing in the top 7 (eg: compared to Liverpool). Personally I'd say it's more likely that they will finish above Liverpool, and potentially above us. They are on a great run, and Emery is an excellent manager.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I know these sort of analyses will have factored in the difficulty of remaining fixtures, but we DO have a pretty tough run in....still to play Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City, Newcastle, Villa. I guess the issue is more about whether teams below can overhaul us. I'm counting out Brentford, Fulham and Chelsea....so that really only leaves Liverpool outside the current top 7. And they are all over the place atm. One thing that really stands out in those numbers is the relatively low probability of Villa finishing in the top 7 (eg: compared to Liverpool). Personally I'd say it's more likely that they will finish above Liverpool, and potentially above us. They are on a great run, and Emery is an excellent manager.
What I like about our situation at the moment is that our fate is in our own hands. Yes the run in is tough but at least we have the opportunity to control our own destiny that is all you can ask for at this stage of the season. Just enjoying the ride now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here