Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 105 goals in 2023

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
What a video.

Christ is that how many we scored in 2023?

What I got from the video:

a) The legend that is Pascal Gross is involved in almost (but not quite) every goal, be it a pass for the assist, the assist itself or putting the ball in the back of the net.
b) Denis Undav is an awesome finisher. I hope he stays with us.
c) Julio Enciso was involved in way more goals than I remember. Can't wait for him to be back on the pitch.
d) Karou Mitoma really is a fantastic baller. Just because he's had a few quiet games we shouldn't forget how good he was in 2023.
e) Evan Ferguson, see Denis Undav. His finishing is a delight and a few games where's he's had little service doesn't change that fact.
f) Joao Pedro still doesn't look the finished article (to me his first touch is generally atrocious) but again, knows how to find the net.

What an amazing forward line we have.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can’t agree on Pedro, otherwise spot on.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What a video.

Christ is that how many we scored in 2023?

What I got from the video:

a) The legend that is Pascal Gross is involved in almost (but not quite) every goal, be it a pass for the assist, the assist itself or putting the ball in the back of the net.
b) Denis Undav is an awesome finisher. I hope he stays with us.
c) Julio Enciso was involved in way more goals than I remember. Can't wait for him to be back on the pitch.
d) Karou Mitoma really is a fantastic baller. Just because he's had a few quiet games we shouldn't forget how good he was in 2023.
e) Evan Ferguson, see Denis Undav. His finishing is a delight and a few games where's he's had little service doesn't change that fact.
f) Joao Pedro still doesn't look the finished article (to me his first touch is generally atrocious) but again, knows how to find the net.

What an amazing forward line we have.
I’d agree with most of that. Jao Pedro needs to work on his composure in front of goal in my opinion. If only we could clone a JP/Fergie hybrid, we’d be laughing!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
JP 15 goals so far, the most since Glenn and we're only half way. I'm glad he's not the finished article

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There's nothing wrong with saying Joao Pedro's first touch isn't amazing (it isn't), but also realising he's a great player who is having a top season thus far:shrug:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That's an official compilation released by the club and is over an hour long.
If anyone has TV screens in pubs or clubs they should play it on auto-repeat.

Or better still pop it on in the background if you have any cause to invite over Palace fans who maybe can't escape a family gathering or work meeting that you're hosting.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Disappointing really. Was hoping for at least 110.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here