Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are they now?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Here's a little quiz for you. As it's the last season at the theatre of trees, I thought I would put up this picture of the last squad at the Goldstone. So, what are they all doing now?

Attachments

• Goldstone Squad.jpg
    Goldstone Squad.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 705

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Nowadays, Robbie Reinelt is in the Albion Hall of Fame.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt Mark Omerod come to Withdean last season and if I remember correctly they said he ws nowa policeman or perhaps I am imagining it. I thought the best ws Kevin McCarrigle but Jimmy Case ruined him by playing him out of position. He was a brilliant prospect as a centre back but Case insisted on playing him in midfield.:dunce:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Steve Gritt's now back at Charlton as academy manager & Craig Maskell is player/assistant manager at Staines Town

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Denny Mundee, who must have left before this shot wa taken, is a successful businessman in Bournemouth so I understand. Something to do with cars.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Anyone who thinks any of our players today are crap really needs to have watched this shower of shite!!! Both fox brothers; adam virgos older but not so good brother, a defence with an average age of 46....

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
John Jackson actually got a job as a messenger at...LDC! He was used as a doorman at the fateful LDC Cabinet meeting in Seaford in late 2005, where the "Argus" reporter was barred.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Stuart Storer is a PE teacher and driving instructor somewhere near Hinckley. Kerry Mayo appears to be doing something important in a suit which doesn't complement his expanding thighs every time I see him round town, in between drinking in Rottingdean and not going to certain gyms in Peacehaven as much as he used to. Ian Baird might still be in Japan. Jock snuffed it...RIP Jock, we loved you.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
John Jackson actually got a job as a messenger at...LDC! He was used as a doorman at the fateful LDC Cabinet meeting in Seaford in late 2005, where the "Argus" reporter was barred.

Was he the ex-Palace and Ipswich goalie of the same name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here