Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hi,

Does anybody know if all the options for this have been sold out?

cheers

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Cheers Beach.

They are shut now....I thought read somewhere they had all gone...but maybe that was just the boxes themselves.

Has anyone bought the 1901 package here and have additional info at all?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think several people have and I also think there are some still available.

Personally not my scene prefer to sit and swear with the riff raff, far more fun but looks like I will have to go in the main stand as not going behind a goal or in the family area.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Personally not my scene prefer to sit and swear with the riff raff, far more fun but looks like I will have to go in the main stand as not going behind a goal or in the family area.

Well i'd still fcuk or bollo*ks wherever I sit, even more so if I'd paid more!

I did have a little plan of trying each stand....lets say first 4/5 games and choose a season ticket after that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
there is a thread somewhere that summarises all the pros and cons. On my mobile so can't find it but search on 1901 and you will find it. There are definitely some gold packages still available

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
022.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well i'd still fcuk or bollo*ks wherever I sit, even more so if I'd paid more!

I did have a little plan of trying each stand....lets say first 4/5 games and choose a season ticket after that.

Matey, that is the whole point- say f*** or whatever in the family stand and you will be out ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
there will be no prawn sandwiches in the 1901club, just peanuts.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Is the whole of the East Stand going to be family then?

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Is the whole of the East Stand going to be family then?

Half of it, can't imagine swaering etc will be particularly welcomed in any of the east stand though.
Platinum 1901 sold out. Gold still availible but rather sporadic seating now i think.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Half of it, can't imagine swaering etc will be particularly welcomed in any of the east stand though.
Platinum 1901 sold out. Gold still availible but rather sporadic seating now i think.

At the presentation at the Ropetackle a few weeks back, the club safety officer said there would be a zero tolerance to abuse and bad language in the whole of the East Stand which would be marked as a 'Respect Zone' as it incorporated the Family Section. Anybody breaking the rules would be warned, repetitive behaviour would mean immediate eviction and withdrawal of their season ticket, if found to be a season ticket holder.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
At the presentation at the Ropetackle a few weeks back, the club safety officer said there would be a zero tolerance to abuse and bad language in the whole of the East Stand which would be marked as a 'Respect Zone' as it incorporated the Family Section. Anybody breaking the rules would be warned, repetitive behaviour would mean immediate eviction and withdrawal of their season ticket, if found to be a season ticket holder.

what is the world coming to! it's entirely reasonable to ask people to tone down the language in the family areas... but a zero tolerance approach to an entire stand... please lord no. abuse is not on... but a little bit of bad language from time to time is part and parcel for most people.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
what is the world coming to! it's entirely reasonable to ask people to tone down the language in the family areas... but a zero tolerance approach to an entire stand... please lord no. abuse is not on... but a little bit of bad language from time to time is part and parcel for most people.

This worries me.I can see very strict stewarding in all four stands to be honest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I was at that and got the same impression and I had thought all of the East Stand was a family area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here