Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Very Rare Brighton Shirt

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I thinking about auctioning off a very limited edition Brighton shirt, so if you have any offers on the cards let me know. All the money raised from its sale will go to the REMF coffers.

It is a shirt that was made, but never used back in 2004 when Fatboy Slim was doing his Palookaville stuff. Its size XXL and its that stretchy lycra material.

A massive thank you to NSC Especially Buzzer, Uncle Speilberg, Attila, Simster, The Oldman, Lush, The Merry Prankster, Withdean Wombat and Al Abion who have all sponsored The Brighton REMF to soccer those Palace dins on Friday 30th April 2010. Between them they have pledged over £300 :clap::clap:

As there are only 30 or so days til the big night, I am trying to help push the sponsorship plug far and wide in a bid to get to our target of £2500.

We have just gone over the £500 mark. If any of you are feeling generous then please click on this link and sponsor us, the money goes to a great cause and helps out the less fortunate kids of the world in a quest for sporting glory.

Brighton REMF Boys are fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund - JustGiving

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,059

D

Deleted User X18H

Was it the goalkeepers shirt that the ref wouldn't let Kuipers wear. At home to Sheff U
Palookaville day it self.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
That you Gary Leeds. I have had a pm bid of a little more that your bid

Shall I do an auction end date of
a) lunch time tomorrow, can bring shirt to Withdean
b) Friday 9th April, can bring shirt to Withdean (Carlisle game)
c) Friday 30th April in the remf presentation bit

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Apologies, been out all evening

No deal done with Superphil

highest bid is £125

History : a shirt made for 2004 but we went with Navy kit instead. I guess it's a prototype

Auction will end next Wednesday (7th) at 3pm

this is the Only shirt available

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I hope it earns REMF some decent money but that is without doubt the UGLIEST item of clothing i have ever seen. Surely someone at Errea made it for a laugh, it can't really have even been thought about can it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As a colourblind person, could someone please explain/describe the colours, so as I can get a feel for whether I want it, before I place a bid

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's great, shame I'm not an XXL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here