Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Matchday Programme

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Was smaller in size, had considerably less pages, on cheap quality paper (and cover) and was in smaller print........ All for the same price!

Did anyone else notice that?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
ANOTHER Dick Tight RIP off

SACK THE BOARD NOW

:angry::angry::angry:

For God sake man, get a grip and stop posting that about every subject, I don't know if you think it's funny but seriously, it's not. ???

On the topic of the programme, I thought it was outrageous. When the seller told me it was £3 I asked if he was being serious. A5, not glossy and not as well produced, but for the same price. VERY cheeky in my opinion, and their sales are going to drop as a result.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
The Seagull Love Review better value

Excellent interview with Ian Hart who supports the mag and becoming regular contributor

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The programme will increase in value over the years

In 2059 it might be worth £3.20. :jester:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ok read, but not as good as recent years. I've never been a fan of these mini programmes. Still, F-Block took over the programme today with two stories on a single page, so job done :clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the non glossy finish is actually meant to be better quality, a little more sophisticated than a bog standard glossy finish. I'll leave it to NSC print experts, but is that not a matt varnish on the cover? Having said that, the size reduction is obviously a cost cutting excersise, but it does go in your pocket better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here