Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Work Start Ceremony

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Can't see anything on this, which is a bit odd.

Albion have announced the start date for their new stadium at Falmer.

The kick-off ceremony, marking the launch of building by contractors the Buckingham group, takes place on December 17.

Chairman Dick Knight said: "This is what we've been waiting for and working for."

Fans wanting to attend have to enter a ballot, to be held on December 2.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Go away...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Can I just say it's a f***ing DISGRACE that they're holding a ballot for this. After all the fans have done for that club in the last ten years, to potentially have some MISSING the first day at our new stadium is f***ing DISGUSTING and makes me SICK.

I don't care if, for some reason, they can only cope with a certain number of people at once. If that's the case, then simply hold a number of sessions and invite everyone to a specific one.

Shit decision.

Does this actually shock you?

The club has turned into a joke in the past year.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Surely the opening ceremony will be attended by the 116 (still say it was 121) heroes at hartlepool last week! Will there be free travel to falmer? Will the swan be open to welcome its new patrons?..:rolleyes:

Good grief, Badger! You'd have traffic chaos for days on end and the place would be swamped with parked cars. What better way to wind up the neighbours - including the thousands of people who have a legitimate reason to want to get in and out of the Brighton University site.

Anyways ... this is how to enter the ballot.

Fans who wish to attend should either apply to press@bhafc.co.uk or by post to Falmer Ballot, Brighton & Hove Albion FC, 44 North Road, Brighton BN1 1YR. Applications should include full name, address and contact telephone number and/or email details, and must be received by Monday 1 December to be entered into the ballot, to be held the following day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here