Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
:yahoo:bag, my little niece just got released from a h.d.u in st thomas's , she was 18 days old , had open heart surgery, now back at home , all ok , the nurses do a fanastic job, we all cherish what you do, you dont get paid nearly enough, just for looking after someone in a h.d.u you should be proud, i thank you and all nurses, well done ........i'll wave at harty for you lol

Awww thanks, its good to hear your niece got really good care and I hope she recovers well from her operation :)

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
PRESS RELEASE
GARY HART TESTIMONIAL
Saturday 26th July, Withdean Stadium, Brighton
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION vs CHARLTON ATHLETIC

LEGENDS GAME PRE-MATCH 1.45PM
DAVE BEASANT, NEVILLE SOUTHALL, GORDON SMITH, DARREN FREEMAN PLUS SOME OF THE DREAM TEAM!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT YOUR TICKET HOW ABOUT GETTING A
BAR PASS!
ONLY £11.75
TELEPHONE US ON 01273 827032

CELEBRATION MATCH OF MICKY ADAMS’ RETURN

A DAY NOT TO BE MISSED AND POSSIBLY ONE OF THE MOST HISTORIC WEEKS FOR BRIGHTON FOOTBALL CLUB.

PRESS RELEASE
GARY HART TESTIMONIAL

DAVE BEASANT, NEVILLE SOUTHALL, GORDON SMITH, DARREN FREEMAN PLUS SOME OF THE DREAM TEAM!

BAR PASS!
ONLY £11.75

A DAY NOT TO BE MISSED AND POSSIBLY ONE OF THE MOST HISTORIC WEEKS FOR BRIGHTON FOOTBALL CLUB.

What's a bar pass?

Anything like a bus pass?

And just because I'm coming back there's no need to describe the week as "historic"; a bit OTT IMHO

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
why is it one of the most historic weeks in the clubs history?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I wouldn't imagine it includes any booze! lol! Just the entry to the bar!

Boo :(

That's the front part of the hut then I take it, not the lovely back part. I've been in the latter a few times as a guest of Skint and it's aces, free curry before the game, free cakes after the game, and a free bar with a barmaid who thinks "a large vodka and coke" equates to half a pint of vodka and two splashes of coke. Yay! *wakes up three hours later in ditch*

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Batch 1 : Steve FOSTER; Charlie OATWAY, Rod THOMAS, Robbie REINELT, John BYRNE, Dave BEASANT, Neville SOUTHALL

Batch 2: Lee STEELE, Paul WATSON, Bob BOOKER, Gerry RYAN (Manager), Simon RODGER, Peter SMITH

Batch 3: Gordon SMITH, Darren FREEMAN, JACK the LAD, Barry LLOYD (Manager), Danny HART

Batch 4: Guy BUTTERS, Micky ADAMS, John CRUMPLIN, Gary HART .... plus from TV Darren WHITE, Danny DYER, Jeff BRAZIER, Frankie FITZGERALD, Ryan LEE, James WISE

plus others yet to be confirmed

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
PRESS RELEASE
GARY HART TESTIMONIAL

BAR PASS!
ONLY £11.75

Who or what is 'BRIGHTON FOOTBALL CLUB' ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here