Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp......ungracious toe rag

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When i watched it last night, I wondered if Hegazy s two assaults would be called in by the FA disciplinary committee

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I saw his comments earlier on the BBC website:

"I don't think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points. They don't need it, we would have needed it," Klopp added.

"They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league - it is a strange situation."

"West Brom decided not to water the pitch at half-time and that makes it difficult," the German said.

"It makes a massive difference. A team like West Brom do not need a wet pitch, they can do it next year playing on a dry pitch in the Championship."

What a prat.

Or a clever comment that the likes of Ferguson and others would make to deflect answering questions on the quality of the defending to concede a two goal lead.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Or a clever comment that the likes of Ferguson and others would make to deflect answering questions on the quality of the defending to concede a two goal lead.

I'm not sure I can recall Ferguson ever being so disrespectful as to rub it in the face of a team that has been relegated that they will be playing in the division below the following season, and pointing out that the points are useless to them. Not only is it disrespectful, it also makes him sound like a plum. Did he just want West Brom to roll over because they don't need the points? Watching his interview, there didn't seem to be anything clever about it - he's just a bad loser (or drawer?).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Loves to play the jaunty japer when things are going well, but my God what a tool when things go against him.

Tempting to brand him with the German sterotype (hearty petulant bully), but Jose Moron and Red Face Alex were just the same, albeit often nasty even when they won. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When you are playing a team going down, you don't rub their noses in it. Unless it's Palace of course.:)

You do if they shit you over. Well, I would.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He would have been complaining of the cold in Stalingrad a generation earlier.

Just joking, I will be rooting for Liverpool and England in the semi final Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here