Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tinpot Ultras....

Jan 30, 2008
as long as the hf stick to creating a atmosphere, and keep out of the politics, i’m all for them.
There is no doubt they’ve improved the atmosphere over the last 10 years or so,and long may it continue.
The bottom line is we’re generally happy with them, and you prefer your organic version.
What i find funny is your mrs bucket attitude to us.
You remind me of the council estate slapper, who for years has been knocking around with lowlife, then a sugar daddy comes along,builds her a new home, and she thinks her shit doesn’t stink.

Brighton and hove albion - all fur coat and no knickers.
coming from a **** like you ???
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Really have no idea what you are talking about. Is it cvnting the country off or projecting truths? In what way have either cvnted the country off? I just dont see it.
You wouldnt see it if it was booting you squarely in the nuts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
ok, ive watched that. Ive seen the 2nd one previously. What was untrue?
oh bore of ffs , genocide of empire etc , etc , if we're so genocidal , and this country is so bad why doesnt he FVCK off and live in jamaica ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That's not Akela.

She was at least 50 and overweight when I was in Cubs.

She definitely didn't have dreads and was a massive fan of knots.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
if we're so genocidal , and this country is so bad why doesnt he FVCK off and live in jamaica ?

I've never quite understood this as an argument, the whole 'if its so bad go elsewhere' argument. Whilst one place can be bad, it can also be good, it can also be home. I don't like living with my parents again but sadly it's the best I can manage in my current situation - it doesn't mean I can't dislike it, or be critical of it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The only problem I have with that Akala bloke is that he is mixed heritage and, if he is Jamaican, this means his White component is likely British...but...he identifies only as a black man.

What does he suggest that we do about white boys falling behind all other ethnicities in school and that, as a black guy, he benefits from positive discrimination when applying for jobs where this applies?

I would also say that racism between other ethnic groups (Asian vs. black, Black vs. Eastern Europeans) is a huge issue.

I don't think he needs to "go home" as he's clearly from London but I doubt his "struggle" is genuine.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The only problem I have with that Akala bloke is that he is mixed heritage and, if he is Jamaican, this means his White component is likely British...but...he identifies only as a black man.

What does he suggest that we do about white boys falling behind all other ethnicities in school and that, as a black guy, he benefits from positive discrimination when applying for jobs where this applies?

I would also say that racism between other ethnic groups (Asian vs. black, Black vs. Eastern Europeans) is a huge issue.

I don't think he needs to "go home" as he's clearly from London but I doubt his "struggle" is genuine.

I think he is a very interesting, and clever guy. I also believe he recognises his white heritage. He does quite a lot of work with young people, and employs young people.
Along with writing etc. I learned more about African history in a hour from him than in all my years of school. I dont think he considers it a 'struggle' particularly, but he does poiint out truths, that some people were not aware of, or didnt want to be aware of.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here