Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Aussie Cheats!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It doesn't look good putting your hand inside the front of your trousers in front of a lot of camera's. He could have been doing one of two things.

Australian collapse and the boos for the batsmen involved walking back to the pavilion, a suitable finish to the game. Makes you think that the Aussie Ashes win maybe a bit tainted as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suspect someone is reviewing all footage of the recent Ashes series, this could get very messy if there is more evidence elsewhere

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I suspect someone is reviewing all footage of the recent Ashes series, this could get very messy if there is more evidence elsewhere

They did seem to get a lot of reverse swing in that series compared to the England bowlers. That could be because they are a lot better than us in home conditions, or there was another reason as well.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

I saw a clip someone had found of one of the Aussies putting sugar granules in his pocket during a tea interval. Possibly to then rub against the ball?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The integrity of Smith as captain needs serious review asking a junior member of the team to cheat or perhaps Bancroft was forced into this disgraceful incident.

The only positive so far is the Aussie government and media reaction which resoundingly condemns this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard an Aussie 'legendary' cricket commentator on R5 this afternoon, virtually sobbing over the shame of it.

I will hold off the laughter until the aussies have finished going over all footage of our players from games over the last year and found nothing to shove up our back sides.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A lot of hand wringing and I do get it re the reputation of the sport etc. But I have to admit that I'm loving seeing scumbag Warner and co getting absolutely slaughtered, especially by their own media. Bunch of wankers.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
It is a times like this that I am thankful I have a fairly ordinary life!! I can't imagine the total nightmare that Steve Smith, Warner and a few others are going through right now.

Still , it is all there own doing so have no sympathy.

Almost feel quite proud that the England team is only guilty of being not that brilliant!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why do they need to cheat? Superb Cricket nation without trying to gain an advantage unlawfully. What absolute melts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shock horror powerful people cheat and lie

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here