Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Skalak

That's what you took from my post? I guess that figures if your interpretation of the game is anything to go by.

Yes your post suggesting that we have less attacking threat down Knocky's is laughable trolling nonsense

Your life must be so boring you have to find a thread to say "I told you so!" Well played Jiri.

I don't think Hughton is that convinced. He's interchanged with Murphy but the Scot hasn't put a 90 minute performance in yet, LuaLua may always be to fitful for CH so the spot is there to be taken by Solly - provided he regains top form

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He needs to work on beating his man, but he is arguably the best crosser in the squad, and has great positioning sense and vision. March is a very different player but probably is a better player if he continues his pre injury form.
I would personally alternate them depending on who we are playing.

He won't beat a man, he's not that type of player. He just needs to take a touch and whip (preferably) or float a ball onto the head of Murray, Duffy, Dunk, Hemed. Best crosser of a ball at the club.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes your post suggesting that we have less attacking threat down Knocky's is laughable trolling nonsense

I'd love to continue this if it weren't for the fact a) you're retarded and b) clearly you haven't been to see us play very much recently.

It's at the very least reassuring to know that you don't see knockaert as "bang average" though, so maybe there's help for you yet.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
He needs to work on beating his man, but he is arguably the best crosser in the squad, and has great positioning sense and vision. March is a very different player but probably is a better player if he continues his pre injury form.
It's not even arguable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He won't beat a man, he's not that type of player. He just needs to take a touch and whip (preferably) or float a ball onto the head of Murray, Duffy, Dunk, Hemed. Best crosser of a ball at the club.

Skalak isn't overly fast and doesn't try to beat the opposition but David Beckham showed that it's still possible to make a career out of providing a good ball rather than beating a player

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's bang average. My heart sinks every time the ball is played into space on to his wing - we know what's coming, there's no way he can beat a man so we have to be grateful that he stops, manages to keep possession and plays the ball backwards or inside, all impetus in any break lost.

Praying we have Solly back soon so we can start attacking down both wings and not relying totally on Knocky to stretch teams
I think it's widely recognised how little you know about the game, but this post is particularly chock full of wrong even by your chucklesome standards.

First half he was poor. The physical battle didn't suit him certainly, but it was more annoying to see him not do what he is there for - first time crosses with pleasing accuracy. Too often he was checking onto his other side and losing impetus. But make no mistake about it, second half he was a different player. He is there to create chances. He had a hand in three, including a splendid cross for the Murray header and the corner that Dunk majestically nodded home. if he does nothing else, it barely matters. Players who can cross like that so consistently are like rocking horse sh!t. That's why he plays.

Fair enough

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd love to continue this if it weren't for the fact a) you're retarded and b) clearly you haven't been to see us play very much recently.

It's at the very least reassuring to know that you don't see knockaert as "bang average" though, so maybe there's help for you yet.
He's not retarded. He's just a pompous muppet who has obviously never played the game in his life.

So to sum up - your contribution here is a) to say "retarded" and b) to frantically scramble back from saying we have less threat down Knocky's wing

Great work :)

I think it's widely recognised how little you know about the game.

Ha ha yes and of course your life spent as some kind of IT monkey has given you invaluable insights about football - do **** off Simster you little whelp

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He's definitely back on form but wish he and Knockeart would cut out the play acting/feigning injury every match it's not good to watch and is an embarrassment.

If I were Hemed or Murray I'd be begging Hughton that Skalak plays over Luz Lua, Murphy or March every week. His delivery is top class and those two will thrive on his service.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's definitely back on form but wish he and Knockeart would cut out the play acting/feigning injury every match it's not good to watch and is an embarrassment.

If I were Hemed or Murray I'd be begging Hughton that Skalak plays over Luz Lua, Murphy or March every week. His delivery is top class and those two will thrive on his service.

Fair point. Did anyone else see Sidwell drag him up off the ground when he went down after a tackle in the second half ? Pulled him up by his shirt........looked like a 'FFS Jiri Man Up' moment......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ha ha yes and of course your life spent as some kind of IT monkey has given you invaluable insights about football - do **** off Simster you little whelp
I have at least played the game, as have many who comment on here and don't come across as a clueless simpleton. You've clearly never played the game and I'm afraid it shows as you just don't know what you're talking about. Your posts on this thread are cringeworthy. I particularly like the way you try and justify your drivel by insisting Hughton isn't convinced just like you (the arbiter of good football). Er yeah, that's why he plays nearly every game and wasn't subbed after a shocking first half. Apart from that, you're spot on. [emoji38]ol:

I think you should probably nick off now for another break as your contributions are feeble. Possibly read a rule book so you can come back pretending to know what you're talking about? Although I appreciate your lack of knowledge of the way the game is played hasn't stopped you from doing that until now.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So to sum up - your contribution here is a) to say "retarded" and b) to frantically scramble back from saying we have less threat down Knocky's wing

Great work :)

Tedious, Ill informed and a serious drain on the worlds oxygen supply. A sad day when you decided to come back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here