Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] unregistered schools

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought it was about unregistered schools, not all are religious.

Yes they are; they claim to be purely religious establishments, and 'part time' so that they do not come under the definition of schools subject to Ofsted inspection and standards.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'Didaskaleinophobia' and 'Sphenisciphobia' cannot be used in Scrabble, so are no use at all..

Yeah Harts Shirt.!!! Bet you feel like a big old silly billy now don't you buster.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
You're the religionist ..........why don't you say how you think religion should be taught in schools and we can make up our own mind who's a pillock.

See post 59. I am no great supporter of Faith Schools, and I agree with the National Curriculum approach that an unbiased view of all the major religions should be put across to children.

And I don't really care of people think I am a P1llock.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
See post 59. I am no great supporter of Faith Schools, and I agree with the National Curriculum approach that an unbiased view of all the major religions should be put across to children.

And I don't really care of people think I am a P1llock.

So why use it as an insult towards me thinking I would care more .......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yeah Harts Shirt.!!! Bet you feel like a big old silly billy now don't you buster.

That's me told.

I'm now going to sit on the naughty step and think about what I've done.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Why not? And if you don't care more, then fair enough. Water off a duck's back etc etc.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"OOOOH! Hark at her!"
c13400b6c33819385e6a295d84894687.gif

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Who would have thought a thread featuring the holy trinity of Schools, Islam (we'll call that a dog whistle) and Religion would have descended into a binfest. :lolol::lolol:

How the hell you people keep voting in to power the halfwits that let this shit ride is beyond me.

If Ofsted don't have the power to inspect these places because they are not really schools, then perhaps the government should spend a bit of time on their legal definition of school and ensure that Ofsted have power over any entity legally defined as 'schools' to ensure they are teaching the correct curriculum 9part fo the definition of schools.

Any schools that are not legally defined as 'schools' are deemed not to be providing an appropriate education for their pupils and/or not meeting health and safety standards will be closed down and their 'pupils' sent elsewhere.

They could have this legislation up and running in less than a week should the mind take them.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He's all hat no cattle but you can guarantee that the milksop poltroon would be carrying a chiv..... if he ever actually left the house.

Here he is the school nerd, shouting fight fight fight in the playground then running off when the teacher comes, braveheart you son, braveheart :bla:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Here he is the school nerd, shouting fight fight fight in the playground then running off when the teacher comes, braveheart you son, braveheart :bla:
Why are you so obsessed with playground analogies? You're really a bit sad aren't you. "Nerd" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Never been called that before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here