Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bhafc in Manchester

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Spend a fair bit of my time in Manchester and own a flat in Castlefield - although my main home is in Sussex.

Would be up for this too if I'm up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I live in Stockport so would be interested in a meet-up, but go to nearly all the games so it would not be for a TV match. So on another tack, if anyone wants a lift, or to share fuel costs, to the next few aways, then PM me. I normally do London games on the train but for Arsenal first train in is cutting it fine (even if on time) and after West Ham likely to miss the last one home - so it looks like car.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Me too, travelling from Widnes, just debating whether to go home sick on Tuesday morning or just book the time off work.

Great attitude! I had 3 days sick in 10 years and that was for hip replacement.Hope your boss reads this.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great attitude! I had 3 days sick in 10 years and that was for hip replacement.Hope your boss reads this.

Give this man a gold star. Better still some extra loyalty points.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Similarly anyone in liverpool heading to a pub tomorrow for the game?

Sorry only just saw this. We are regularly going to watch televised games in the Beer Keller sports bar in Liverpool one. The only reason we won't be there is if I'm in Brighton or Manchester. Definitely planning to be there for the Arsenal game

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Sorry only just saw this. We are regularly going to watch televised games in the Beer Keller sports bar in Liverpool one. The only reason we won't be there is if I'm in Brighton or Manchester. Definitely planning to be there for the Arsenal game

perfect i'll go there then

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I've been living in greater Manchester 7 years now, I've not found any other fans let alone clubs up here that support the Albion. Despite that, the mancs are a friendly bunch and have had some great pub banter with them about the 1983 final, James Wilson on loan, and us beating City last time we played in 2008. If anyone knows of any Seagulls fans up here would love to know where they watch games in the city.
What happened to James Wilson ? Is he still at Man Utd ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here