Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
4 months to sign a bloody striker and here we are with 90 minutes to go before the window closes! Its all well and good signing players for every other position but goals win games and sadly we will simply replicate Middlesboro last season if we don't strengthen/improve our striking options. All seems very desperate now.

well it's been said ad infinitum that if it does happen it will be at the 11th hour!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's my opinion if that's ok with you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's absolutely fine. Total nonsense of course as loads of players get signed in the last hour/few minutes of deadline day. But if you're happy with your input then knock yourself out.

FFS. [emoji23]

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Yeah, it's absolutely fine. Total nonsense of course as loads of players get signed in the last hour/few minutes of deadline day. But if you're happy with your input then knock yourself out.

FFS. [emoji23]
We will see if i' m right or not, hopefully I'm not.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We will always be 'little old Brighton' won't we. After all that hard work, we get into the promised land and the club is unable to sign a SINGLE striker since promotion in April.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Over 4 months to sign players and we're still chasing them with an hour to go. Hopefully there will be either resignations or sackings tomorrow

I can't believe that scourge for football Barber-out allowed this to happen to poor naive Mr Bloom's football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here