Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Two things about tomorrow night.....
1) I can't seem to find a link to print my ticket for the event.....is the new ticket website being a pain in the proverbials, or has anyone else experienced this?
2) I'd like to take my rather ancient uncle-in-law, who has been an Albion fan for decades, but doesn't go to games anymore (can't deal with large crowds). He has a fan number but no purchase history..... Is there any way around the fact that you need a purchase history, there are a lot of tickets left, so I can't see why there would be a problem?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Would you rather have a hand made of ham or an armpit that could dispense suncream?
Would you rather date a 6 foot penis or a normal man with a man instead of a penis?

And to mix it up a bit - red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?

Actually thought of a better Herring question for TB - Desert Island Dicks. Name a list of Dicks who you would want to be stranded on a desert island with. Now that answer could spark a debate.

:lol: you've just reduced me to tears. This is Meades Ball standard of writing. Sensational.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
1) I can't seem to find a link to print my ticket for the event.....is the new ticket website being a pain in the proverbials, or has anyone else experienced this?
2) I'd like to take my rather ancient uncle-in-law, who has been an Albion fan for decades, but doesn't go to games anymore (can't deal with large crowds). He has a fan number but no purchase history..... Is there any way around the fact that you need a purchase history, there are a lot of tickets left, so I can't see why there would be a problem?

Last year they didn't check tickets.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Did you get an email with a PDF attachment?

Why not order two tickets?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay ) increasing match day tickets by £10/15.

1. You have answered your own question, sold out.

2. Premier League

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can someone ask if he is thinking of getting a striker :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here