Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mark Sutton’s mum says she’s glad he was shot dead in France by hunter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For those seemingly desperate to doubt the sister’s story - whilst the details of her story can’t be corroborated, the young Mark was clearly not a nice person.

The recorded facts include:

* His arrest at 11 for threatening a child with a knife.
* His arrest and sectioning as a teenager for threatening his ex and smashing the windows at her house. She is on record describing ‘years of hell’ he subjected her to.
* His six month jail sentence for punching another girlfriend, smashing her eye socket.

Maybe later in life, he sorted himself out, and became a good bloke, but he clearly was far from that at the time.

I haven’t seen one post ‘desperate to doubt’ her story. More open minds without facts and very confusing story, which is sad either way.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
View attachment 101387

I would be surprised if I ever read anything in the Sun that was 100% true, especially with a compo face like to accompany her allegations!

My inclination is to believe that there are 3 sides to this story.

The crutch is an especially good #compoface addition. Whose knows what the truth here is. I'm just glad they never lived next door to me.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
IF he has committed this hideous crime 100 times, how come it was not reported anytime sooner? Seems weird to come out and allege this just after his death. I appreciate people coming out decades after having been abused and absolutely right to do so, but this seems to be a different kettle of fish all together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here