Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 500.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Incredibly 'I can't fault the player's commitment' and 'We didn't take it (the defeat) lying down'. Amongst other gems.
Thanks. I managed to catch the end of it.
"We're working on attack and defence and getting players fit".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know, but my point (which Crystal Palace don’t have), was about the start of this season.
Yeah I know the record is from the start of the season, but your opening post doesn't mention it, it just says how many minutes since they scored, and I think it's unfair not to do their ineptitude full justice.

larus

Yeah I know the record if from the start of the season, but your opening post doesn't mention it, it just says how many minutes since they scored, and I think it's unfair not to do their ineptitude full justice.

True, and there’s the chance they could make 1000 if that’s included. 720 now, say 90 more if Chelsea do the obligatory will mean 810. That leaves Newcastle away and the West Ham at home. Confidence could be so shot by then that even the Hammers could keep a clean sheet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I bloody love you Crystal Palace.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Incredible. It takes a special talent to go that long without getting a point, let alone scoring.

Keep up the good work Woy :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The club that holds the PL record for consequetive defeats, with 8 in 1994/95 is ....
CP.

Their current squad has cost £110m. Teams that struggled badly in the past such as Ipswich, Norwich, Derby and Hull spent peanuts compared to that. Parish has spent huge sums following the advice of Pardew and fans, attempting to buy mid table security, but has been mugged off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The club that holds the PL record for consequetive defeats, with 8 in 1994/95 is ....
CP.
They have 8 defeats in a row without scoring right now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No wonder Parish pulled out of Dragons Den - who would want to work with a company where he was the backer?
I forgot about that. Was he on it for some episodes, or did he pull out before appearing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here