Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand judgement

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Agree on the away support, im looking forward to next Saturday at Brentford, and Charlton the following weekend.

I am interested to see how many fans will join in with that ' Yankee Doodle ' song, hand on heart Soulman do you really like that song?

Not a great fan of it tbh bn9, i don't get out much :(, could have been a great singer just the voice let me down......so the chance to exercise my lungs and just join in with anything is a temptation for me......i blame it on the pre match Harveys lubricating my vocal chords.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not a great fan of it tbh bn9, i don't get out much :(, could have been a great singer just the voice let me down......so the chance to exercise my lungs and just join in with anything is a temptation for me......i blame it on the pre match Harveys lubricating my vocal chords.

:lolol:

Fair play to you singing and the same to anyone else, it just seems to me that the old songs are dying out at home games.

Looking forward to singing 'we are Brighton ' at Brentford.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
:lolol:

Fair play to you singing and the same to anyone else, it just seems to me that the old songs are dying out at home games.

Looking forward to singing 'we are Brighton ' at Brentford.

Not attending Brentford, not sure why really, but shall be at Fulham and Charlton.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sing when we're winning... we should only sing when we're winning?

Dan Aitch-----you and I will never agree.
However I did buy my kids a hamster a long time ago that looked very like your Avatar.
It is now deceased much like most of the stuff you post:moo:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Suggestion for that "Brighton and Hove Albion, Oh we love you" chant... Brighton and Hove Albion crammed in like that doesn't really work and isn't picked up easily by those who don't know it. I think if it was sung "When I was young, how I loved you, the Sussex boys, in white & blue" it would catch on better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here