Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What should Man City have bought Yaya Toure for his b day?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They already bought him THIS. What more does he want? ???

_74968446_yaya_getty.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didums Yaya. Your agent has made you look a complete an utter prick.

This pretty much sums it up for me. Worse if what the agent said was true, but even if it wasn't he doesn't come out of it well - unless he gets shot of the agent.

Coincidence that a few "top, top, top" (™Harry Redknapp) players have signed improved deals recently – Messi being the latest? Yaya's probably thinking "I'll have a bit of that"

Caught a bit of Clarke Carlisle on H&J this afternoon pretty much confirming that it's tactics to get more money from City. Pathetic, really.

But he's got previous: They also said that he kicked off last year when he didn't think there weren't any photos of him celebrating City winning the championship, until the club pointed out there was a 20ft-high banner with his mug on it :ffsparr:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Didn't Yaya also say a few months back that he wasn't 'respected' enough because of his race and that apparently people in this country see him as an 'animal' or something along those lines?

What a strange man.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
This is what happens when you spend your life living in a bubble, surrounded by people telling you how great you are.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Be grateful you fecking DICK that we let you play in OUR country.

You may notice that my reply was as a 58 year old ENGLISH bloke who doesn't give a feck about you and your MASSIVE chips on both shoulders.

By the way happy fecking birthday you nasty piece of work----lots of work for you at the moment in your native lands.

I await a ban----so what.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Who do man city think they are this poor guy scrapes by on £240k a week and to add insult to injury they only got him a cake for his birthday

Listened to his agent on SSN earlier and he sounds as much as a loon as toure. What a disgusting representation of everything that is wrong with the modern money grabbing players

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
Think he needs a bigger dody to suck on,another prem c--t who needs a bullet in the brain .They make me puke Rant over happy again

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What I want to know is, what did his agent get him for his birthday?

Never mind that, I'd like to know what the Sheikh got all of the other Manchester City players. I'm presuming EVERYONE else's birthday gets recognised by him, hence why the poor little lamb is so upset.

And what, pray tell, did Yaya do to celebrate the Sheikh's birthday? These things work both ways, you know?

I was just describing this episode to Junior Bobkin and we decided there are more grown-up scenarios in the school playground.

I'd sack him on the spot. Not sure under which grounds, but you don't need that going on inside the club. He clearly wants to go (or get EVEN MORE money). I wouldn't be held to ransom. Get rid.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Right thats it, I'm off this board now. Totally unappreciated, I didn't get even a "happy birthday" from [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] let alone a cake. Disgrace.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Imagine, just imagine getting £240k in your pay packet (or whatever after tax) on a Friday. Every Friday. Then imagine having won the league, getting a humungous win bonus ad having the whole summer and a world cup ahead of you.

Now imagine what sort of person you'd have to be to throw your toys out of the pram and whinge because your employer didn't give you a birthday present.

Absolute joke. These pricks really do need to get into the real world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here