Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You guys know what pre emptive means surely? We’re gonna finish above you despite having an absolutely disastrous season. You’re actually in real danger of going down

Your absolute disastrous season has in the main , kept you pond life trolls off of this board, as , surprisingly when you lose, which you seem to have done more than just about any other team in England,over the last 3 yearrs you all appear to lose the use of your keyboards.

Hopefully, normal service will soon be restored.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
You guys know what pre emptive means surely? We’re gonna finish above you despite having an absolutely disastrous season. You’re actually in real danger of going down
What moron posts on an opposing teams thread... Oh its you... Keyboard warriors are two a penny...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Is Eagle 88 ,, your favourite bird and your IQ?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
On the right day we are more than a match for any team - especially at home.

I think that some players seemed a bit overawed by the occasion today in the first half and just couldn’t get a grip of the game. The greyhound especially. But conversely he could play a blinder on Tuesday.

Bring it on!

The greyhound does seem to lose the plot some games: lots of pointing, not getting close to his man, incurring the wrath of Duffy... I'm surprised he hasn't been rotated more with Bruno

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Not doom and gloom for me. Always made PL established Palace with their expensive squad and home advantage, massive favourites, as did the bookies. So it panned out with zero points, so don't feel deflated. A result would have been a pleasant bonus. The same for the remaining matches ... we go into each big underdogs, so let's see if CH can the defence to work again and grab a shock point or two. We should still stay up, because there'e some crap below us. Should we drop, fair do's to any of those clubs in overtaking us.

I agree with all of that but in particular hope we can avoid clubs overtaking us. I honestly think we can stay up.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Some of it's doom and gloom, for sure, but it's largely just being realistic. We have a very tough run-in.

Yes we do but think we can hold our own. I was so disappointed last year when we appeared to give up on getting the title after we won promotion and do not think we will make the same mistake this year of taking our foot off the pedal or not caring.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just read this thread, I watched the game live on the SBS channel here at a party last night, nursing a hangover now.
As a past goalkeeper myself I wonder what they are told to do in training.
We were always taught that where possible hold the ball to take it out of play and the only time to push out or parry was if you were at full stretch and couldn't gather it.
I think Ryan was at fault for the first 2 goals, the first as a result of parrying the ball away when he should have held it and the second for napping.
He took his eye off the ball and was caught napping, not a lot he could do about the 3rd and Murrays miss at the end :ffsparr:
Glenn's cousin Andy was at the party with me and watched the game and even he said 'FFS Murray'.
Would be surprised if we got any more points now and could be in danger of the drop.
Any more points would be a bonus, but can't see where they are going to come from now.
The season is over for us and we just have to keep our fingers and toes crossed, hoping for damage limitation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here