Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ravens the Brightonians Good Friday tradition .......

D

Deleted User X18H

You got yours ?

C1B1B0CC-4616-4606-BD68-D88CC911A816.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deep fried hot cross buns.

It's a no from me.

D

Deleted User X18H

You have a point there Meg. All arranged nicely on plate now.
I’ll upload something later.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For all the grizzling about the presentation or the look of those hot cross buns, that is down to Timmy's appalling photography.

Raven's hot cross buns are - by a country mile - the best in town. Home made (well, the bakery is in the part of the shop out the back), fresh, a good price (50p each), a fairly sizeable. They taste fab too - and are certainly not greasy nor deep-fried :facepalm:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
"Raven's hot cross buns are - by a country mile - the best in town." - Agreed.

60p this year. unfortunate that the manageress has decided to change the resourcing arrangements, huge queue with just herself serving this morning, when normally there would have been 5 or 6 serving. A number of customers have commented about the decline in resourcing arrangements since old Mr Raven sadly passed away. I hope Ravens take note and do not go down hill, handing custom to the growing local competition. That would be a very sad loss.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Proper bakers, Ravens, selling honest, wholesome, fresh baked bread, like the bakers of my childhood. Used to be my local bakers, but sadly now my local bakers is one of those ridiculous, poncy, overpriced “artisan” bakers. I went in there once to try and get some baps to make some nice bacon butties with. The girl behind the counter gawped at me like I’d just arrived from another planet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here