Lost Luggage

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lol there's free parking at Gatwick

Feb 18, 2011
Currently Cornwall
I've had my luggage not turn up when arriving in India, Egypt, UAE and the UK - makes me look a little unlucky?

However it has always turned up, delivered by the airline to my hotel or home. Don't start your insurance claim yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If wifey & I are taking more than one suitcase, then we spread our stuff between the two, then if one gets lost , at least we both have some clothes.

Sorry, doesn't help the OP much
Wow, that's so sensible it's hurting to even think about it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Uh-oh - the "quoted response appearing before the original post" mind-**** is happening again [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If wifey & I are taking more than one suitcase, then we spread our stuff between the two, then if one gets lost , at least we both have some clothes.

Sorry, doesn't help the OP much

Wife and I did that few years back and the mine got lost, was uncomfortable for us just wearing just one left shoe each.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not really just don't like being ripped off by car parking companies. I fail to see how somebody should be charged for giving their business to a firm whether it be a shopping centre, airport or hospital or any other business.

How are you giving them your business when your only picking someone up, your not spending any money with them.

Topically My wife are spending most of my time at hospitals at the moment, i'm not giving them my business !
there putting my son back together again (junior Programme seller, who sadly wont be selling programmes at all for the entire season :( ) and trying to give him his life back, How can you ever begrudge paying for a hospital parking ??? when you consider what the hospitals do for us.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How are you giving them your business when your only picking someone up, your not spending any money with them.

Topically My wife are spending most of my time at hospitals at the moment, i'm not giving them my business !
there putting my son back together again (junior Programme seller, who sadly wont be selling programmes at all for the entire season :( ) and trying to give him his life back, How can you ever begrudge paying for a hospital parking ??? when you consider what the hospitals do for us.

I believe right or wrong that those places should provide parking facilities for those using the services offered free of charge. Not use it as a means to make money.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I believe right or wrong that those places should provide parking facilities for those using the services offered free of charge. Not use it as a means to make money.

The're providing a very valuable service whilst being very under funded, They need to make money to be abler to look after us.
I fotr one don't begrudge them anything.
Maybe you will come to realise that when if and when you need hospital services.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here