Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The pundits last night agreed we should have had a stonewall penalty as well. But then that's what happens when a team is struggling. At a higher level than Reading. How come a team like are in the play-off places? Must be a poor year in the Championship.

Now, last year when Boro turned you over 3-0 at the Amex, that was a different matter.

Sunderland went well the other week [emoji6][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
go home fella eh!

He's spent all day on NSC an was posting on here during their home game yesterday - I think we should all clump together and try to buy him a life...!

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
The pundits last night agreed we should have had a stonewall penalty as well. But then that's what happens when a team is struggling. At a higher level than Reading. How come a team like are in the play-off places? Must be a poor year in the Championship.

Now, last year when Boro turned you over 3-0 at the Amex, that was a different matter.

Palace is the most fluky club in promotion history. You are the most undeserving promoted team ever. How can Palace supporters live with the embarrassment? Delusion - that's how!

Above are the number of points gained in the last 24 years by the 3rd promoted team to the Premier League/League 1.

Palace promoted with -

72 - 2013
73 - 2004
71 - 1997

Pathetic totals - completely unworthy of THREE promotions - outrageous luck! An average of just 72 points.

Robbing far more deserving clubs. Bigger! Better!

Just to put it into perspective - Brighton have 13 games left to play this season.

We need 1 point from those THIRTEEN games to finish above CP in 2013.
We need 2 points from those THIRTEEN games to finish above CP in 2004.
With THIRTEEN games to play - we are already are above CP total in 1997.
(Goal Difference in case you're wondering).

You’re a disgrace to the Premier League, completely outclassed, out of your depth and working out of the worst slum left in the whole of South London.

I know just about every inch of the Croydon/ Surrey/Kent area (Selsdon - Golf Capital of England) there are some excellent areas especially along the North Downs. I have hundreds of friends and acquaintances there.

CP have become a wretched club almost sleazy! And living in the past.

Sort yourselves out - find a location near your supporters i.e. the M25/M23/Brighton Rail line in the most southerly part of Coulsdon/Hooley - and build a modest stadium that can be worked on over the next 20 years.

That way you can win back self respect for your respectable supporters (many celebrities) and club - 'cause right now a huge gulf in class is opening up between our two clubs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yup, I read the "Argus" regularly. One aspect of the booming Brighton economy that they don't celebrate at awards dinners, eh?

Read the Argus regularly, post on here all the time............

Lost. One Life. If found, please return to [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION], Caravan 12.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Palace is the most fluky club in promotion history. You are the most undeserving promoted team ever. How can Palace supporters live with the embarrassment? Delusion - that's how!

Above are the number of points gained in the last 24 years by the 3rd promoted team to the Premier League/League 1.

Palace promoted with -

72 - 2013
73 - 2004
71 - 1997

Pathetic totals - completely unworthy of THREE promotions - outrageous luck! An average of just 72 points.

Robbing far more deserving clubs. Bigger! Better!

Just to put it into perspective - Brighton have 13 games left to play this season.

We need 1 point from those THIRTEEN games to finish above CP in 2013.
We need 2 points from those THIRTEEN games to finish above CP in 2004.
With THIRTEEN games to play - we are already are above CP total in 1997.
(Goal Difference in case you're wondering).

You’re a disgrace to the Premier League, completely outclassed, out of your depth and working out of the worst slum left in the whole of South London.

I know just about every inch of the Croydon/ Surrey/Kent area (Selsdon - Golf Capital of England) there are some excellent areas especially along the North Downs. I have hundreds of friends and acquaintances there.

CP have become a wretched club almost sleazy! And living in the past.

Sort yourselves out - find a location near your supporters i.e. the M25/M23/Brighton Rail line in the most southerly part of Coulsdon/Hooley - and build a modest stadium that can be worked on over the next 20 years.

That way you can win back self respect for your respectable supporters (many celebrities) and club - 'cause right now a huge gulf in class is opening up between our two clubs.
Why don't you say what you really think 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Yup, I read the "Argus" regularly. One aspect of the booming Brighton economy that they don't celebrate at awards dinners, eh?

I've just noticed that, although I've been registered on this site for 13 years compared to your 8 years, you have more posts than me! On your rivals forum! You really are a sad , sad man. Get a life , you tosser.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Danny-Boy's bedroom?

download.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another great performance and atmosphere yesterday.
It's amazing how the players respond to vocal backing, and they all reckon it's the best support they've heard.
Cherry on the cake was Pulis copping some as well !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another great performance and atmosphere yesterday.
It's amazing how the players respond to vocal backing, and they all reckon it's the best support they've heard.
Cherry on the cake was Pulis copping some as well !

Good support , they didn't sit on their hands for 90 minutes :). Too little too late though for me :(

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good support , they didn't sit on their hands for 90 minutes :). Too little too late though for me :(

Yep, it's going to be close, I just hope we don't regret not sacking Pardew sooner.
Bonus 3 points yesterday, not many win at the Albion these days !

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
A fantastic win yesterday :O Sakho is an absolute rock, a lot of you mocked the signing but I guess that shows you know nothing about football. The era of Allardyce is well and truly under way now, 3 wins from 5 and 3 clean sheets. We looked dead and buried a month ago and you looked certain to go up. Just imagine for one minute that we now stay up and you fail to go up! Meltdown on these boards! :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A fantastic win yesterday :O Sakho is an absolute rock, a lot of you mocked the signing but I guess that shows you know nothing about football. The era of Allardyce is well and truly under way now, 3 wins from 5 and 3 clean sheets. We looked dead and buried a month ago and you looked certain to go up. Just imagine for one minute that we now stay up and you fail to go up! Meltdown on these boards! :lol:

Late run for Europe?

We are Brighton, we are never dead certs to go up :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here