Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That embarrassment clause on the ground has been sorted, it's no longer applicable.
How's your syrup ?
You can't deny that the ground IS still a total embarrassment though can you. Well, I suppose you could try but you'd just be embarrassing yourself. More than you usually do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So our Palace chums.... how many points are you expecting from this lot:

Crystal Palace v Manchester CitySat 19 Nov
Swansea City v Crystal PalaceSat 26 Nov
Crystal Palace v SouthamptonSat 3 Dec
Hull City v Crystal PalaceSat 10 Dec
Crystal Palace v Manchester UnitedWed 14 Dec
Crystal Palace v ChelseaSat 17 Dec
Watford v Crystal PalaceMon 26 Dec

I'm going for 3.....
Zilch.

Dancing Alan sacked on Boxing Day.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glad that this fantastic stat has been picked up by the red tops this morning. Wonderful stuff

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Thought I would add a disclaimer (though, of course, I hope that they sink like a pumice stone in a bath)…

Be careful, because, when we write them off, they come good, and, when they write us off, we make a hash of things.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Full 2016 Table for those who are interested:

Untitled spreadsheet - Overall-page-001.jpg

Untitled spreadsheet - Overall-page-002.jpg

Untitled spreadsheet - Overall-page-003.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That is fantastic work. that man. We're top of the 92 and Palace are bottom and we have lost as many games in 2016 as Palace have won and we've scored 66 and let in 27 whereas Palace have scored 32 and let in 54.

NcBqHsgNttfgs.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I didn't realise we were the BEST at exactly the same time as CPFC2010 being the WORST. Lovely stuff. What a time to be alive.

It'd be great if those positions could be held for the whole of 2016. I might get a t-shirt printed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Absolute scenes. Didn't realise we were top. What a bunch of clowns

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The one thing that Palace fans are always saying is, that all Brighton fans really support a premier league team. Well I have to admit, in my case they are correct and on the following dates I will be supporting the following teams.

Manchester City Sat 19 Nov
Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Manchester United Wed 14 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought it was you, all your twitter Palace " mates"

Nobodies mentioned Twitter ever except you. I have something called REAL mates - try it some time sonny Jim :lol:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not sure if it can be said enough but if palace have the worst record this year who has the best?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's November, Plenty of time for a Christmas and then end of season choking session for you chaps.
We won 7 and drew 3 of our last 10 games last season, giving the highest points in the division. Hardly choking.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This doesn't do the "it's not just thick people who voted xxxx" lobby any favours.
Right, so John Salako is everyone who voted is he? Had they have said "no thick people voted xxxx" you'd have a point, but it isn't, so you don't.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't much like the Mirror, and I don't like their use of 'like', but will, like, let them off in this case.

Like [emoji106]#PardewIn

Crystal Palace are bad. Like, really bad.

Alan Pardew's side may have reached the FA Cup Final last season, but their Premier League form in 2016 has been shocking to say the least.

And in fact, it's been so shocking that no other team in England's four professional divisions can match the Eagles for awfulness when it comes to the average points they pick up per game.

Palace have taken a measly 0.73 points per league match this calendar year, making them comfortably the worst side in the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here