Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gooners Warned!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Using the word pikeys is classed as racist according to the law, just as much as the n word for blacks.

But the 'n' word is used by black people, is it not racist that they can use it but not others?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
sat in the Arsenal end one comment vaguely homophobic nothing else all match and 20 people singing for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Their STHs been sent texts this afternoon warning them about homophobic songs ahead of tomorrow's BIG MATCH. Mate said we've nothing to worry about......nobody sings at the Emirates!

My wife and her brother are Arsenal STH and they didn't receive texts....

....but the sentiment is right and as you'll have now noticed having been there that it's the least hostile ground in the country. Not even pockets of partisan support.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My wife and her brother are Arsenal STH and they didn't receive texts....

....but the sentiment is right and as you'll have now noticed having been there that it's the least hostile ground in the country. Not even pockets of partisan support.

I'm a Brighton STH and I don't always get texts nor matchday emails

Just so we are clear - do you think homophobic chanting should be allowed?

I can see you holding hands, does your boyfriend know you're here? Is NOT homophobic.

If however you think it is then get up to WSU and film, report all the chants about Northern scum, paying benefits, Jimmy savill etc.

Pathetic

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I can see you holding hands, does your boyfriend know you're here? Is NOT homophobic.

If however you think it is then get up to WSU and film, report all the chants about Northern scum, paying benefits, Jimmy savill etc.

Pathetic

It is though. Implied mocking.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why is anyone arguing still? Arsenal CANNOT be accused of singing today let alone any homophobic songs. FACT. Their support was truly the worst I've ever witnessed of any 'big club'. They should seriously think about reorganising stands to group regulars together and tourists likewise. Those that would like to sing literally don't have people that can speak English next to them, let alone Arsenal fans beyond they've randomly picked a club to visit on their trip of a lifetime from Okinawa. Dreadful atmosphere and isn't just because playing us. Same v everyone else except Spurs and Chelsea. I came away full of pity rather than in awe. What a miserable life Gooners lead!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Pathetic

Without any question it is homophobic because it is taunting the opposition with the implied criticism that they might be gay. I'm not personally offended by it but by any definition it is homophobic.

Without any question it is homophobic because it is taunting the opposition with the implied criticism that they might be gay. I'm not personally offended by it but by any definition it is homophobic.

Criticism you may be gay?

Bloody hell, you say that like being gay is a bad thing.

You are no better than they are.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Criticism you may be gay?

Bloody hell, you say that like being gay is a bad thing.

You are no better than they are.

its ironic isnt it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here