Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Viðar Örn Kjartansson

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't think Mr Aspinall would be so keen.
Find this Aspinall joke dull now. No doubt you will continue thinking it's still original and funny.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Isn't Gross our new number 10? Do we need another?

If Gross gets injured no one else can really play there. Even if it's not an out and out no.10, i'd expect a striker/winger who's more comfortable in that position than what we already have at the very least.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"shudder"

Every time I hear what sounds like an Icelandic player name I think of Valur Gislasson a highly hyped Icelandic midfield International we got on loan from Arsenal in the Gillingham days. If you never saw him, imagine that he made Akpom look world class and that should give you a clue as to just how shit he was in a shit team.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Find this Aspinall joke dull now. No doubt you will continue thinking it's still original and funny.

I'm always laughing my head off at old original funny jokes. Especially when other people whine that they aren't funny or original. Does it matter? Do what feels good!

stock-photo-headless-template-of-a-sitting-man-in-a-business-suit-isolated-248576203.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now being linked with Newcastle, for £8m.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If Gross gets injured no one else can really play there. Even if it's not an out and out no.10, i'd expect a striker/winger who's more comfortable in that position than what we already have at the very least.

Izzy Brown can play as a number 10 when he is fit, as can Sam Baldock of course

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
"shudder"

Every time I hear what sounds like an Icelandic player name I think of Valur Gislasson a highly hyped Icelandic midfield International we got on loan from Arsenal in the Gillingham days. If you never saw him, imagine that he made Akpom look world class and that should give you a clue as to just how shit he was in a shit team.

Thank you so much - I'd almost forgotten about him ! Not our (or indeed Arsenal's) finest hour.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here