Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Plenty of old skool drinking in the Bell laughing..
regards
DR

toothless.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do you not see how obvious the whole thing is?

Your mates at the pub can't get tickets and/or can't pay for them, so they sulk in misery and in spite of the modern BHA.
We have a shite game and you all have a good laugh at it/us.

= bitter 'old skool' gits.
And you're the ring piece/leader.

= not supporters, just casual Sky watchers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Plenty of old skool drinking in the Bell laughing..
regards
DR

I knew there was a reason I didn't go into the Bell tonight. Full of balding fat blokes that can't string a sentence together, embarrassingly donning the stripes and dreaming of the 70s when they could run faster than the hooli's from the other side. Bless you all.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ever get the feeling you've been mugged off ???
Regards
DR

The constant Trolling you do on here is really starting to not only bore me (and looking at the replies, many others!) but very much piss me off, I am struggling to believe you are or ever have been a BHA fan, you go on about "Plastic fans" they offer far more than you do! at least they pay good money to go and sit in the stadium, unlike yourself! I am not saying this with my Mod hat on, I am saying it as a BHA fan and a user of NSC - please stop trolling!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Probably some of the most plastic fans supporting the club in the last 25 years RIP Brighton support
Regards
DR

strooth......what's up with you...?? i can remember getting pumped 4-0 by arsenal first game in the old div 1.....we were hopelessly outnumbered and got run all over the gaff......is that what you miss , why don't you try one of the retro football hooligan tours to russia or poland......i heard they are great value for retired loons....:thumbsup:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Wasnt happy at all. Thought i would cash in by selling some Albion PROMOTION Jam ( raspberry seedlez) at hassocks village fair in the morning and charge an extra 50p a jar, but it hardly shifted. No one wants a momentum of the club going up and its another blow for local small entrapanoors like me when so many fans are clearly plastic

Regards
DR

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you not see how obvious the whole thing is?

Your mates at the pub can't get tickets and/or can't pay for them, so they sulk in misery and in spite of the modern BHA.
We have a shite game and you all have a good laugh at it/us.

= bitter 'old skool' gits.
And you're the ring piece/leader.

Maybe they should start their own FC Brighton team. They could relive their glory days scrapping at lower league grounds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The constant Trolling you do on here is really starting to not only bore me (and looking at the replies, many others!) but very much piss me off, I am struggling to believe you are or ever have been a BHA fan, you go on about "Plastic fans" they offer far more than you do! at least they pay good money to go and sit in the stadium, unlike yourself! I am not saying this with my Mod hat on, I am saying it as a BHA fan and a user of NSC - please stop trolling!

I am all in favour of diversity. It is just as legitimate to feel that the modern world has betrayed all that is good and true abour real masculinity, male bondage, patriotism, Englishness etc, while frittering taxpayers money on housing asylum seeking criminals as it is to feel that the modern world is all the better for its massively increased wealth, health, improved personal hygeine, openness, knowledge and experience. On the off topic threads I am relaxed with this and quite enjoy the occasional chat.

However I am very much not in favour of someone who no longer watches the Albion, coming on here and pissing all over our finest hour. In context this is the worst kind of trolling. I note that the OP was give a year long ban a few years ago. Enough is enough surely? Its not nice to call for a ban, but that's what I'm going to have to do. Its ban time. Sorry.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not quite sure why the OP even bothers any more, he has clearly fallen out of love with the Albion.

Maybe it's all the love he gets on here. Naughty boys crave attention and negative attention is better than no attention.

I like the stuff he does about the jam.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He has certainly caught a few....Good fishing chap!

If this were truly a fishing analogy then the poor bugger would have caught his hook in the side of his mouth as he cast, wrapped the line around himself, tripped and fallen into the water and would currently be drowning,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here