Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2017/18 new kit thread

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Be nice to be the only team in the division wearing Blue and White stripes, as long as Hudds, Reading (hoops), or Sheff Wed don't make it up I suppose. Another reason to want Fulham.

What about the other Albion in that division !

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I do like that Liverpool kit. I'd be very happy with us having something along those lines but obviously with our blue and white stripes. Possibly a gold/blue trimming instead of white?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
If it's retro we'd be going for, something like this...?

shirt mockup.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
The Stick-on panel looks so "Tin-Pot"!
I hope with the Division upgrade, we get a complete stick-on panel removal!
Also, liking the Liverpool home kit for next season ???

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
I did find that the Nike kit material was a lot nicer (in my view) than the Errea one. More breathable when warm, etc.. As you say though, decent collar!

Agreed. I play football and cycle in the Nike kits all the time but never touch the Errea ones now.

Give me the Errea designs with the Nike fabric. That would be perfect.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Are we getting a new away kit aswell and 3rd kit ?

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Once again the club are missing a trick, if they could have got the kit released for the last game of the season and almost everyone will be in a great mood and more likely for a new top.

This

Sadly our club tend to unveil the new kit 5 minutes before kick off of the first game in the new season.....

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Have done a number of the pre-season friendlies over the years (the Dripping Pan at Lewes seems to have become a regular fixture now!) and the new kit is always in use during those games. Normally the home kit is available to buy to coincide with early pre-season friendlies, with away kit following later. Exception was the black and green away kit which came out first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here