Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build A Bonfire - Komedia, 26 April

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Great night well organised by Steve, Paul and the rest of the crew, with an early work start this morning I unfortunately had to shoot early so missed the young lad at the end, but thanks to everyone who turned up.
And if I or anyone else on stage offended anyone you were probably at the wrong gig ��

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Great night well organised by Steve, Paul and the rest of the crew, with an early work start this morning I unfortunately had to shoot early so missed the young lad at the end, but thanks to everyone who turned up.
And if I or anyone else on stage offended anyone you were probably at the wrong gig ��

I wasn't offended myself, but if anybody wants a placebo?

Well done to everyone involved, great evening!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For a football related gathering, that must have been a record for the highest average age. Matt let the side down a little.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What a great night - really enjoyed it, and as others have said Matt made a great speech detailing the wonderful work AITC do.

Great to see so many old faces there - well done to all involved in putting a memorable night together.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
The song played at the interval, I think it was limb from limb? Can I find that online? I only zoned in halfway and would like to listen properly.

Hi Bangalore Gull, My son wrote this song and put the video together...he wanted to say that he was very touched that you asked about the song which is indeed called Limb from Limb.

He will post on NSC asap so keep your eyes open.

Cheers

Langley

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The Tony Millard impersonation by Steve North was brilliant.
Great to see Dick Knight in appearance as well. One of the many people who helped the club to get to the Promised Land.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The Tony Millard impersonation by Steve North was brilliant.
Great to see Dick Knight in appearance as well. One of the many people who helped the club to get to the Promised Land.

We ended up on the same table as Liz Costa and John Lees. Leesey thought the Millard impersonation was hilarious and nearly wet himself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was also there, and I'm only 19, with my girlfriend there (18) so it wasn't as old as you think!
Did you not look around and worry you'd have to be looking after everyone?

Out of interest, what made you want to go?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Did you not look around and worry you'd have to be looking after everyone?

Out of interest, what made you want to go?

I was more worried Attila would end up falling over, he was pissed.

I was bought up Albion, and born 1 day before Hereford... Having never actually been there to see it for myself, but having read Build a Bonfire, read a lot about the history of the club, and watched and learnt as much as I could, it was a no brainer to go and celebrate 20 years on, and meet+hear from as many people that were actually there first hand.

Hopefully in 20 years time, it'll be me there, celebrating our 10th Champions League win aye!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I was more worried Attila would end up falling over, he was pissed.

I was bought up Albion, and born 1 day before Hereford... Having never actually been there to see it for myself, but having read Build a Bonfire, read a lot about the history of the club, and watched and learnt as much as I could, it was a no brainer to go and celebrate 20 years on, and meet+hear from as many people that were actually there first hand.

Hopefully in 20 years time, it'll be me there, celebrating our 10th Champions League win aye!

Am I imagining it or was there a babe in arms in the Brighton end at Edgar Street?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was a bit reluctant to go as I sometimes find these kinds of things a bit cringeworthy, but it was actually great. Some genuinely very funny and moving moments. I live in London and didn't get home til 1am but worth it. Thanks to Peter Grummit for sorting my ticket - you were always one of my favourite Albion keepers!

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
A great night and many thanks to all those who organized it.
Hopefully over the years similar events will happen so we never forget those bad times under Archer, Belloti and Stanley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here