Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
What is all this with our floodlights

Agree they are "Nice but Dim" but I thought we were "Premier League Ready" a few years ago ??

Ultra HD arrived and normal HD became more prevalent globally. The current lighting rigs don't have the appropriate number of lumens to allow for technology.

As an aside i'm looking forward to the Amex being computer generated for the MOTD intro to the games.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Being asked by people at work if I can get them tickets for Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Tottenham/ManU/ManCity

.... Oh wait. Thats started already.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm with you on the Ramble, much as I like it they really don't seem to want to discuss the Albion unless it relates to a 'big' team.

I'm looking forward to no longer having people look baffled when I tell them I don't support any teams in the PL

They always used to quite a lot, especially under Poyet & Garcia. I've not listened this season as they all got a bit annoying and over-inflated egos.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Having media pundits needing to do some proper research about us instead of moving the conversations away from talking about us because they haven't got a clue if it's not the Premier League.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What is all this with our floodlights

Agree they are "Nice but Dim" but I thought we were "Premier League Ready" a few years ago ??

Explained Here:

Is the club ‘Premier League ready’ in the event that we are promoted?

Largely, yes, but we would still have a lot of work to do to satisfy all the requirements set by The Premier League. This involves upgrading a whole list of areas, including media facilities and our floodlights, to name just two items from a long list that changes, and becomes more demanding in the pursuit of even higher standards and better facilities, season after season!

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-qa-part-one-3019264.aspx#Qf4jQp1EHFlCYIiz.99

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seeing Brighton shirts for sale from independent retailers, such as Subside Sports and Kitbag.

Receiving a demand from Kitbag to remove the Brighton badge from the Brighton page on my website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here