Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Bed Wetting.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
hey ho,fun while it lasted.......i guess i wont be going clubbing anytime soon,that said i was fairly good back in the day,it's where i meet the missus 18 years and 2 daughters later ago....

Last night club I went to was the shed on the end of Eastbourne pier, the days of Alexander O'Neal.
Never went again after being thrown out for mimicking the crap dj.:facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Last night club I went to was the shed on the end of Eastbourne pier, the days of Alexander O'Neal.
Never went again after being thrown out for mimicking the crap dj.:facepalm:

Never did Eastbourne,went to Worthing pier a few times tho....you devil :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is it a olde age incontinence thing OR a immaturity nervous young age thing?

That is all.

What it is is an absolute bag of dicks phrase bandied around every time somebody suggests anything mildly pessimistic about the Albion. Shit phrase and overused, if people want to worry/panic/be nervous just let them ffs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm trying hard not to shit the bed. Is there an appropriate thread for uncontrolled sobbing?

If we miss out of lo-o-se in the play offs i will start such a thread,log out and not return for months,meanwhile no,not as i understand it.....real men wet the bed :kiss:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This bed wetting thing f**ks me off. What is wrong with being disappointed in defeat? Or setting the bar high for the team you support.

It's more a medical question for me,personally i am in the [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] school of thought on this one

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we miss out of lo-o-se in the play offs i will start such a thread,log out and not return for months,meanwhile no,not as i understand it.....real men wet the bed :kiss:
I don't like the bed wetters, so I thought I'd go without a drink for a few hours before bed, but I also want to drown my sorrows. I don't know what to do.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Best part was driving back to Bexhill along the Marsh road at 3am on a hot summers night :wink:

Of course & you only had orange and lemonade all evening too.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Firstly, the whole bedwetting term is absolutely pathetic, why not allow posters to let off a bit of steam after a loss.

Secondly, can i remind the happy clappers that this is what they consistently did last season by stating:

* We will be fine, Burnley can't go the rest of the season without losing
* Boro will choke and we will finish top two
* It does not matter that we did not beat Derby, we will win at Boro
* Do not worry about Boro, we will win the play offs.

Continual pessimism every time we lose is not good BUT blind faith is equally illogical. The facts are we are on a wobble, we have lost as many in the last 10 games or so as we did across the rest of the whole season. It is perfectly reasonable to feel concern, worry and fear the worst after last season and it does not help for some smug idiot to come along and use the completely unfunny term bedwetter for letting off a bit of concern. The blue and white blinkered optimism last season did not work, surely feeling massive highs when we win and lows when we lose is a perfectly acceptable response to football results for the team we love.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Firstly, the whole bedwetting term is absolutely pathetic, why not allow posters to let off a bit of steam after a loss.

Secondly, can i remind the happy clappers that this is what they consistently did last season by stating:

* We will be fine, Burnley can't go the rest of the season without losing
* Boro will choke and we will finish top two
* It does not matter that we did not beat Derby, we will win at Boro
* Do not worry about Boro, we will win the play offs.

Continual pessimism every time we lose is not good BUT blind faith is equally illogical. The facts are we are on a wobble, we have lost as many in the last 10 games or so as we did across the rest of the whole season. It is perfectly reasonable to feel concern, worry and fear the worst after last season and it does not help for some smug idiot to come along and use the completely unfunny term bedwetter for letting off a bit of concern. The blue and white blinkered optimism last season did not work, surely feeling massive highs when we win and lows when we lose is a perfectly acceptable response to football results for the team we love.

:lolol: Only a bed wetter could take the term and the thread so seriously-yours a deluded happy clappy....agree wholeheartedly btw

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bozza - you know how when you try to type the F word on here, it replaces it with *****s - can you not fix it to do the same when someone decides to type 'bedwetter'?

This bed wetting thing f**ks me off. What is wrong with being disappointed in defeat? Or setting the bar high for the team you support.

I agree, the term "bedwetter" is so derogatory.

If posters with an upbeat and positive mindset want to label those with more negative outlook then why can't they use a more appropriate and less offensive term. Why not use whiner or hand-wringer or Eeyore or blubberer or miserable old git or down-in-the-mouth or glass-half-fuller or fatalist or long-faced or always-look-on-the-down-side-of-life or moaning-minnie?

None of those terms imply incontinence.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bozza - you know how when you try to type the F word on here, it replaces it with *****s - can you not fix it to do the same when someone decides to type 'bedwetter'?

The Complete And Utter Shyster.

Edit: It still works!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Complete And Utter Shyster.

Edit: It still works!

:lolol: thanks for all my thumbs down gives a more balanced look to things now..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here