Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
One thing that I've not yet found out is if for example a Pokemon appears outside my door and joe bloggs is walking up the road, do we both see the same Pokemon or is it down to the individual? My kids have a strong interest in the whole thing so I have kind of been sucked in...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One thing that I've not yet found out is if for example a Pokemon appears outside my door and joe bloggs is walking up the road, do we both see the same Pokemon or is it down to the individual? My kids have a strong interest in the whole thing so I have kind of been sucked in...

For the most part everyone would see it spawn - I think the level of the player may affect which pokemon appear and how often but most people see it. I've noticed it when out and about as well as when at Pokestops with a Lure Module.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nintendo stock down 17% during the day. It doesn't seem that the Pokemon Go fever will last.
The stock has gone down as investors have realised that Nintendo does not make the game. The share price has nothing to do with the popularity of the game though does it?

Level 16 and Team Valor, though the strongest in my party are my 700-800cp Hypno, Tangela, Magneton & Pidgeot. Seen 66, Caught 64 - damn Sandshrew and Kingler ran on me.

Best trick I've worked out for levelling up is to save your lucky eggs & incense till you're somewhere you can wander with loads of Pokestops for at least half an hour, use them both and walk around and catch everything in sight, evolve as many as possible, have eggs ready to hatch in incubators etc. Was able to easily build up 15-20,000xp by doing this in Brighton last weekend.

Also for anyone wanting to evolve their Eeevee into a specific one of the three possible evolutions, give this a read - the developers confirmed at the San Diego Comic Con that this method will work for all http://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-guide-eevee-evolution-flareon-vaporeon-jolteon/

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sorry! I've just ingested a lot of sugar during my evening doughnut binge!

Get down to Morrisons - their cappuccino doughnuts (5 for 50p) are amazing and almost as high in sugar as their caramel or raspberry jam filled ones. I thought Sainsburys' raspberry ones (5 for 65p) were the dogs until I discovered the Morrisons ones. You can do a five pack in about two minutes tops and it's a far healthier way to spend your day than this fantasy Pokeman crap everyone's boring on about. #Doughnuts Go!

n.b. Asda ones taste like crap - avoid

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Get down to Morrisons - their cappuccino doughnuts (5 for 50p) are amazing and almost as high in sugar as their caramel or raspberry jam filled ones. I thought Sainsburys' raspberry ones (5 for 65p) were the dogs until I discovered the Morrisons ones. You can do a five pack in about two minutes tops and it's a far healthier way to spend your day than this fantasy Pokeman crap everyone's boring on about. #Doughnuts Go!

n.b. Asda ones taste like crap - avoid

It's only boring to you, because you have made the choice not to like it or take an interest in it - I have the same feelings about Formula 1 motor racing, but I make the choice to ignore it and not just tell those that are involved how boring it is!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's only boring to you, because you have made the choice not to like it or take an interest in it - I have the same feelings about Formula 1 motor racing, but I make the choice to ignore it and not just tell those that are involved how boring it is!

Errrr...sense of humour failure! Your thoughts on doughnuts please.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Also for anyone wanting to evolve their Eeevee into a specific one of the three possible evolutions, give this a read - the developers confirmed at the San Diego Comic Con that this method will work for all http://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-guide-eevee-evolution-flareon-vaporeon-jolteon/

I think it only works the first time though - it did for me when getting my Vaporeon, but from speaking to others who've done the same, any subsequent times are pot luck irrespective of what name you give it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think it only works the first time though - it did for me when getting my Vaporeon, but from speaking to others who've done the same, any subsequent times are pot luck irrespective of what name you give it.

I've done it 6-7 times, worked every time.

Rename eevee, quit the game, log back in (let the server update your game save), evolve, easy done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here