Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
He was confronted by immigrants for going into a no go zone in Italy last week and one got too close to him.

https://youtu.be/_BNP2y7ELus

My daughters boyfriend knows Robinson, sits close to him at Luton Town. The rumour he has heard is that the McDonalds incident was a fake attack, and that’s why OB wasn’t interested.

Before the cup game in Newcastle, Robinson was also trying to recruit a crew to have a go with the Geordies, I know this for a fact as he spoke to my daughters bf about it. I don’t think he’ was very successful

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/4chan-tracking-tommy-robinsons-antifa-attackers/

Attachments

• Suspects.png
    Suspects.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 137

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My Grandads both fought in 1939 to stop Fascists coming into this country and now we have treasonous, treacherous traitors wishing to welcome them with open arms. Xenophobes too. Funny old world.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't know much about this Robinson chap but every video that's posted seems to be him wading in with fists flying!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I don't know much about this Robinson chap but every video that's posted seems to be him wading in with fists flying!

And people deny that he's (as Daniel Day-Lewis put it) "a Meatheaded Shit Sack."

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Strange also that people voted Leave because we are "under the complete undemocratic control of the EU" but then the same people state it's actually the Muslims of Saudi that control us. Could it indicate an unwillingness to admit the majority of the UK's problems are caused by the UK.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Strange also that people voted Leave because we are "under the complete undemocratic control of the EU" but then the same people state it's actually the Muslims of Saudi that control us. Could it indicate an unwillingness to admit the majority of the UK's problems are caused by the UK.

Not only that, they deride almost every British institution. Border, police, judiciary, government etc etc :lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Have you thought that, in that case, we should be the solution to our own problem?

In the end we will not be the last to exit the EU and, inevitably, the end of it will be absolute carnage. At least we'll be on our own and semi prepared when that goes off.

Or perhaps you think that the hugely lop sided institution that remains (once they lose Europes second largest net contributor and second largest economy) that it will continue to prosper?

It's ironic that we are lectured by the economic midgets of Romania and Poland and threatened with dreadful punishment by the others, that they really, really needed us to stay but were too arrogant to offer Cameron any more than fluff.

Oh...and up to that point I was a remainer, as were many, but that made me realise we could not stay in and retain any of our pride or independence.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

If I was surrounded by aggressive migrants screaming at me (as in that second video) I'd rather be standing with Robinson than you.

Jan 30, 2008
Born in a courtyard house with communal wash room and lavvy in the yard.
Even that wasn't a "ghetto". Definition by the way to save you more effort than you clearly wish to expend "a usually slum area occupied by one particular, nationality, race or section of society." Now I walk the streets and there are undoubtedly areas of largely - but not uniquely - singular segments of society in most cities. Its natural. People group together from common social and economic experience. Lots of Irish areas in most cities in the industrial north. Lots of white middle class only areas in Brighton.....but ghettos? Its a pejorative term used now almost exclusively to isolate groups by colour and religion. And used pretty much exclusively by the ALT White Right to give rise to fear and to promote discrimination.
Lived 30+ years in multi racial Birmingham. Still got relative (stress relative - if you were around in the 50's and 60's youd think they were fine but weve come a long way) slum areas but no "no-go"areas (before you throw that one into the mix) and no ghettos.

When you've lived it and know what you're talking about instead of the myths perpetrated by your equally ill-advised pals then comment from experience and with facts.

"If we say it enough it will be accepted as truth" doesn't work here.
of course it doesn't ,you wouldn't want to see it any other way , oh well carry on spinning it for your own self beliefs.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ak-down-the-barriers-of-Britains-ghettos.html
regards
DR

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My Grandads both fought in 1939 to stop Fascists coming into this country and now we have treasonous, treacherous traitors wishing to welcome them with open arms. Xenophobes too. Funny old world.

Oh behave. My grandfather fought in Africa and landed on DDay and was decorated for bravery 5 times and seriously wounded once. He was deeply suspicious of immigrants...as were most of his generation, and was most put out when I married an Indian woman. And as for not letting in people who want to discuss Islamic migration, he'd have seen that as tantamount to treason perpetrated by the UK government. He never got over how the Libyans and Tunisians loved the Afrika Korps and told dreadful tales of what "the Arabs" did to dead allied servicemen.

Mind you, he also wasn't happy about the Vichy French,who would gob on the squaddies as they liberated Algiers, either.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
And on the subject of my Grandad Stanley. He finished the war with a commission to lieutenant and, because he spoke reasonable German and a bit of Italian was put in charge of a POW camp in Verona. He said the Germans were the bane of his life as they would knock on his door a 6.00a.m for parade and be turned out smartly for inspection and work detail. The Italians were "bone idle" and lazed around in bed all day.

He said "you could have taken the Germans, point them the other way and order them to fight for you instead of Hitler and off they would have gone. He was very fond of them. He had a good friend ,Max, who was a Falstermjaeger (para) captured at Cassino who was an absolute legend in our family. A really brilliant bloke, married a farm girl whilst a POW in England and lived the rest of his life in Worhing. He died a few years ago and about 300 blokes turned up to honour him.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
yep, yet someone glares at a muslim in a burka after a terrorist attack and the dogooders on here start pissing theirpants claiming a rise in 'hate' crimes.

A "Hate Crime" is something more - considerably more - than glaring at someone in a burka.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It amuses me that some people that use the phrase 'permanently offended' (and not specifically those in this thread before you get your ovaries in a twist) are in-fact, those exact people.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Appears to be rife regardless of the denomination. A blind eye or deaf ear used to be the excuse for lack of action.

Point of order, Mr Chair.

A denomination is a church within the Christian Church - i.e. Anglican, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist etc are all denominations within the Christian Church.

Christianity is a Religion, as is Islam, as is Sikhism, as is Hinduism, as is Zoroastrianism etc etc.

Child Abuse is wrong, though, whether it is, but I would point out to AlfredMizen that you can be Asian without being Muslim....... and vice versa. I don't expect him to take any notice, though.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If I was surrounded by aggressive migrants screaming at me (as in that second video) I'd rather be standing with Robinson than you.

I think it highly unlikely I would be out and about with you and even more unlikely I would be out baiting immigrants.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here